The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly Kaepernick went full Roethlisberger:

Probably had the Beats by Dre on with "The Man" playing and couldn't hear her say NO...

*I don't condone violence towards women in anyway shape or form and I think it's despicable, but I had to throw that in there...

i find it hard to believe NFL qb's would have to resort to that. there are boatloads of women that would be happy to be with them.

Because scum bags will be scum bags.
I suppose Kobe did nothing wrong either.
Nor OJ. I mean after all, why would they have to?

Or why are NFL athletes get involved with dealing drugs, guns or anything else. In my time around this league, there are lots of people that do lots of things that are unspeakable.

Why would Aaron Hernandez kill people and get involved in all of this mess. He didnt need to. He had money...

Because scum bags will be scum bags.
I suppose Kobe did nothing wrong either.
Nor OJ. I mean after all, why would they have to?

Or why are NFL athletes get involved with dealing drugs, guns or anything else. In my time around this league, there are lots of people that do lots of things that are unspeakable.

Bingo, bad people still do bad things regardless of the position of availability or opportunity they have. And lets face it, in the case of most of the high profile athletes entitlement comes into play in a big way.

Why would Aaron Hernandez kill people and get involved in all of this mess. He didnt need to. He had money...

Why would Tiger Woods deal with a Perkins waitress?
Or any of #FuglyHookerGate

There are many people that think they are above everything.

Why would Tiger Woods deal with a Perkins waitress?
Or any of #FuglyHookerGate

There are many people that think they are above everything.

#FuglyHookerGate should be nominated as Hashtag of the year

Upbringing. A lot of these athletes are from the sketchiest places in America and hang with the scummiest of bottom feeders growing up. Those people and the situations they find themselves in don't go away when a million dollar contract is signed. In fact, the people stay bad and the situations get a lot worse, because money is involved and the higher than God mentality takes over.

Pfft. Big Ben did nothing wrong. Do you see any convictions? He is a model citizen that is the most underrated QB of all time, minus all of those other guys.

Signed,
Steeler Fan

I spit out water....well done

all that has been said is valid....i do think their has to be some punishment for these women that cry rape and it comes out to be false or made up. as of right now they can try to slander someone/ get paid and there is no punishment that comes back to them.

"You can take the animal out of the jungle but cant take the jungle out of the animal"

Exactly like Jeff said. Alot of the guys grew up in survival mode their whole lives. When they get all this money, they dont know how to act right.

all that has been said is valid....i do think their has to be some punishment for these women that cry rape and it comes out to be false or made up. as of right now they can try to slander someone/ get paid and there is no punishment that comes back to them.

There is.
Just as there should be punishment for people that pay there way out of major crimes.

Curious to see how the Alex Mack situation works out now without the old poison pills being available under the new CBA.

Single example. There are actually laws in place for false accusations. Just as in rape, sometimes people get off...

what about the up to 7,000 false reports per year? its a touchy subject you want the real rape victims to come forward and want to deter the false.

another problem is the court system when its cheeper to settle then to pay lawyers to defend you in a long case.

what about the up to 7,000 false reports per year? its a touchy subject you want the real rape victims to come forward and want to deter the false.

another problem is the court system when its cheeper to settle then to pay lawyers to defend you in a long case.

What about the person that was jailed earlier this year for false accusation (Coast Case)?
Im not sure where you are headed with this entire thing, because I dont recall anybody saying that false accusation does not exist, but your first post about these things in this thread just seemed extremely naive and calling all of them "made up" because they are stars and dont need to.
The many examples in this thread have shown that many do not need to do things and still do.

I sometimes wish some people in here could have witnessed what I did with these players for a number of years.
Their perspective of heroes doing no wrong might be a bit altered.

I sometimes wish some people in here could have witnessed what I did with these players for a number of years.
Their perspective of heroes doing no wrong might be a bit altered.

I don't think anyone is calling them hero's haha I just think he wasn't 100% sold on it actually being rape. Like I mentioned earlier none of us were there so we don't know. TMZ can report anything they want. Im not defending any of those athletes because they could very well be guilty, I just don't know

idk i think these girls want it from these guys at the time ...........then try to cash in after the fact. its all he said she said stuff.

Let me just add, this is the exact wrong way to begin looking at any sexual assault case.

Not trying to take a jab at the quoted post specifically.

Let me just add, this is the exact wrong way to begin looking at any sexual assault case.

Not trying to take a jab at the quoted post specifically.

it probably is ... but there isnt a list of convicted pro athlete rapists is there one?

Tough situation. It obviously does happen where guys who've been "the man" forever don't take no for an answer, but there is definitely an element of women who will claim anything they can to either get paid or to try and get pregnant and be taken care of financially. It's sad for both sides depending what actually happened. Guys like Darren Sharper running around assaulting women in different states, while cases like Duke Lacrosse ruined some of those kids lives. Forgot his name, but there was a player released last year sometime , I think football, who was a bigtime recruit accused of rape then after 6+ years the girl admits to him over the phone she lied. His pro dreams were gone for nothing.

I heard an interesting commentary yesterday on the radio about the Kap situation and comparing it to Big Ben's situation, if you got in trouble with the law, but weren't ever charged with anything, could or would your boss take action against you? Should your boss be able to take action against you if you weren't every officially in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back