Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Absolutely amazing looking headcovers

You guys remember the talk on our conference call about potentially seeing something limited at the Cup?

hmmmmm?

I try not to let my mind wander too far..... Haha

You guys remember the talk on our conference call about potentially seeing something limited at the Cup?

hmmmmm?

I could start drooling thinking about it

I try not to let my mind wander too far..... Haha

JM, it's part of the fun my good man!!!

After seeing the US Open bag the other day (from 2012 or 2013), I really cannot wait to see what they have in store for that tournament. I love the crazy yellow loudness of the Masters bag, but that white with blue/red accents are just something special.

hmmmmm?

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pics. They would look sick in a Morgan Cup bag.

hmmmmm?

Could you imagine a #THPMC staff bag? *drool

I can't wait to see what awesome stuff Bridgestone has in store for us. They hinted at some stuff and it was enough to send my mind into crazy circles

I think I just woke my daughter from excitement. For what reason I can't explain...oh yeah I can. Every time I hear the word Bridgestone I stop, look, and listen!

JM, it's part of the fun my good man!!!

After seeing the US Open bag the other day (from 2012 or 2013), I really cannot wait to see what they have in store for that tournament. I love the crazy yellow loudness of the Masters bag, but that white with blue/red accents are just something special.

This I know. My tongue was in my cheek when I was typing.:act-up:

Could you imagine a #THPMC staff bag? *drool

I've been imagining it a bit. While it's out of my realm of expectations, a THP designed bag as a 1 of 10 or so? A little bit of green/white? Ohhhhhh wow how fun would that be.

It's just so cool to be involved with them this year. They truly make this event special for eight guys each year.

I expect nothing but almost nothing is outside the realm of possibilities for what Bridgestone brings. The way they bring it for each and every THP event is amazing

Not going to lie, the thought of an exclusive #THPMC only Bridgestone Staff bag makes me so giddy. Not sure if it will happen, but man how awesome would it be. Best part is if it doesn't happen, they still have the best staff bags going so no matter what we get will be phenomenal!

The staff bag Corey sent me two years ago is timeless. Durable, sessy and completely useful.
Looking forward to adding another for a set of book ends.

May 12th! Bridgestone staffers need to get serious about their equipment choices!

May 12th! Bridgestone staffers need to get serious about their equipment choices!

oh wow, 1 month to lock it down!

If it wasn't real already...it just got SERIOUSLY real!!!

whoa wait what?

Get to reading boys!

If it wasn't real already...it just got SERIOUSLY real!!!

I don't want anyone to read into that comment as to I haven't been preparing!

It's just when you receive a message of that nature the butterflies start up.

Back