What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice delivery there Evok!

Ive browsed a few that end late at night over the last week, but decided to hold off for now

I had some PayPal money sitting there burning a virtual hole in my pocket so couldn't resist. :act-up:

20140409_163703_zps5ff4a3de.jpg

gonna be my firstCB and my first milled.

hope it works out

Rocker Tour is doing 20% off for the Masters, so I decided my bag needed some character so I got these.

LAVB1QJ.png

A large bucket of range balls today after work.

A golf lesson and a round of golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The j40 445 10.5 driver I picked up from marketplace showed up today!

I placed an order for an embroidered staff bag today. It might be mid may till I see it.

I placed an order for an embroidered staff bag today. It might be mid may till I see it.

Might have missed it, but what staff bag?

That's sick blu!!! I have always wanted one of those but have never been able to find one for a reasonable price.

Holy moly blu....

That's sick blu!!! I have always wanted one of those but have never been able to find one for a reasonable price.

I didn't say the price was "reasonable" hehe. But the logo looks great on the bag and I like it.

A new set of taylormade rocketbladez tour irons. They are out getting the lie as nge adjusted. Felt guilty taking the old irons out. I bought them new in 99 I believe. Maxfli A 10 tour limited irons.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

So they have these at PGA SS now.
6y9amyjy.jpg

Looks damn good on there too. Very nice.

They need to release the 15" grip. Id be all over them.

Looks damn good on there too. Very nice.

They need to release the 15" grip. Id be all over them.
I'm a fan of the 18". But... I would love the 15" as well.

I'm a fan of the 18". But... I would love the 15" as well.

For guys like you and I who really like our counterbalanced putters, it's perfection. I mean that. I can't get over how much I like it, if I could get odyssey ones I would put them on my SeeMore cb's in a heartbeat. Hahaha

Its been a couple days but this is my newest addition thanks to my Nike Rep. uploadfromtaptalk1397187551493.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back