The first part of their mission really sticks out to me:
Linksoul is more of a philosophy than a brand. It is the collective life’s work of a group of people that care about each other and enjoy collaborating. We believe in making things with our hands, with the people we love, for the good of our families and our surroundings.

It's great to hear about company philosophies, they sound like they have a good head on their shoulders!

Love the look of that hat. Man is it ever sharp.

I like the looks of the hat and the jacket but I'm not a big fan of pockets on short sleeve button ups. The t-shirt is pretty cool as well, the idea and saying is really unique. Nice review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m with Cookie here, looks more off the course for me which is fine. Thanks for the review Ryan!

Nice review Ryan. I have heard of the brand through emails I have gotten from Fairway Styles, but didn't know the man behind it. Excited for some of the T-shirt designs.

Other than the flat bill, a pretty nice collection. I love the driver's cap!

I need, need, a Make Par Not War shirt.

Great review. I like the shirts, but like others would be worn off hr course. Interested to see if they come out with shorts/pants also.

Tapping away on my iPhone

Great review. I like the shirts, but like others would be worn off hr course. Interested to see if they come out with shorts/pants also.

Tapping away on my iPhone

They do have a two pairs of shorts in the current line.

I like the look of this line. Dont know if I would personally game any of it, however; I can see this fitting with alot of the younger crowd

I see Merrick's photo on their website and then a tweet about Mediate, how many pros do they have involved or wearing their stuff?

The more I wear this brand the more I like it.

Last edited:
I still need to get me a Make Par Not War shirt.

I need to find or order something from them, it looks quite nice.

Linksoul Apparel

The golf wear isn't grabbing me one bit. The tee's are ok, but are overpriced.

The golf wear isn't grabbing me one bit. The tee's are ok, but are overpriced.
I agree on the pricing, I wish I could find some on sale somewhere.

Did I read that right? 100% cotton shirts, pullovers, etc?

Love the flat bill!

Yea, the Innosoft is cotton. For some reason I was thinkng it was blend for awhile, but double checked.

Either way, it's a fantastic polo for normal temps and casual wear. If I wasn't a chicken I'd spend a couple hundred bucks on some more.

Great looking products, I love these golf life style brands.

80°+ today and I wore the Innosoft and was incredibly comfortable. Not too humid though.

80°+ today and I wore the Innosoft and was incredibly comfortable. Not too humid though.

Awesome. Appreciate the feedback. Always good to know. Also be interested to know in a couple of weeks how it does in 90+ with a little humidity.

I'll be looking into picking up a few myself in the meantime. Thanks again.

Back