The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I know but it's still the Master... Guess it'll probably be on rerun tonight on the golf channel

Bluetooth speaker. Masters app radio feed.

haha I know but it's still the Master... Guess it'll probably be on rerun tonight on the golf channel

Rerun is on ESPN, not Golf Channel. Didn't want you to totally miss out today. :)

Got it I don't know how I missed that...

Gophers won in ridiculous fashion against UND. .6 seconds left shorthanded to advance to the national championship game. Unbelievable

So I am golfing after work and have a tee time close to when I get off of work. So I just decided to wear my golf clothes to work.

It's funny because I keep having people that know me walk up to me with a smart ass remark and then followed by "golfing after work?"

Haha. I guess people know me and my obsession all to well.

Enjoy:

Rick. What the hell?

There is only one Summertime song.

Ricky is banned from the internet for 1 hour

Oh lord, Ricky, lol

Sorry guys, do you prefer this?

Stupid data limit, ran out this morning and won't play YouTube. Assuming these are NSFW?

Stupid data limit, ran out this morning and won't play YouTube. Assuming these are NSFW?

LOL they are safe for work. They are awesome.

No Ricky. Just no.

So I didn't know this was a thing. My wife was showing me this last night. Competitions for dying your dogs fur.

ramuja6u.jpg

So I didn't know this was a thing. My wife was showing me this last night. Competitions for dying your dogs fur.

ramuja6u.jpg

A) Why does your wife know about this?

B) What color is your chest hair currently?

LmAO, that's awesome.

Haha, someone call PETA...

A) Why does your wife know about this?

B) What color is your chest hair currently?

A) don't ask me. She always knows about crazy things like that.

B) there's not much bit it's black. And it's going to stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back