Contest Winners Thread

That's two sets you won right?

Yeah two sets now. Haven't got an yet as I wanted the utx the first time but they were on back order so they said I could wait if I wanted or get something else, I said I'll wait, no hurry. I picked r.e.l 3gen this second time. I didn't want to post that I'd won again, I feel bad.

Yeah two sets now. Haven't got an yet as I wanted the utx the first time but they were on back order so they said I could wait if I wanted or get something else, I said I'll wait, no hurry. I picked r.e.l 3gen this second time. I didn't want to post that I'd won again, I feel bad.

Haha. No shame buddy! Just the luck of the draw. Congrats and its an awesome win.

Late to the party, as usual, but congrats DawgDaddy, Icey, and lopsta! Great prizes for sure!

Congrats on the wins guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out I won a BIONIC glove for the Moregolftoday Facebook page.

I picked the winners score for the Shell Houston Open -15.

Guess my girl gets a new golf glove.

Got home from a rained out practice round at The Masters today to find this. It did make a sad day better.

20140407_153221_zpsrlev4w4h.jpg

That was some fast shipping from Great Golf Deals, this Garmin 8 will certainly be with me the next time out on the course.

Got home from a rained out practice round at The Masters today to find this. It did make a sad day better.

20140407_153221_zpsrlev4w4h.jpg

That was some fast shipping from Great Golf Deals, this Garmin 8 will certainly be with me the next time out on the course.

That was fast Randy. Enjoy it!

I just found out I won a Masters Callaway coin on twitter! BOOM!!!

Congrats Icey.

Nice Icey!

Icey wins one weekly the key has to be to sign up for everything under the sun right?

Icey needs his own contest winning thread, just insane

Icey, dang dude, you are on fire.

Icey wins one weekly the key has to be to sign up for everything under the sun right?
I enter most I see, but primarily when they are through the great companies that interact with THP, I love the back and forth with them all.

To quote the great one, "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take!"

Icey can I send you $50 to play on the mega millions? Congrats man!

Congrats Icey

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Won a Masters themed Srixon Z-Star tshirt on twitter! WHOOOOOOOO!

nice James!

Back