What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit four buckets.

Chopped an inch off of my driver, 3W and 5w. Range and round today reaffirmed that I do not need a 45.5 inch driver

Chopped an inch off of my driver, 3W and 5w. Range and round today reaffirmed that I do not need a 45.5 inch driver

Hahaha, you're a madman. I'm with you though, give me 44.5 to 44.75 all day every day.

Hahaha, you're a madman. I'm with you though, give me 44.5 to 44.75 all day every day.

Just seeing so much more consistent strikes when I was choking down an inch or so. Been doing it forever on my 3w. Crazy it took me so long to actually get to it

Just seeing so much more consistent strikes when I was choking down an inch or so. Been doing it forever on my 3w. Crazy it took me so long to actually get to it

I know exactly what you mean, its one of those things you always wonder why you wait to do when you KNOW you should do it already. I did that with the Bio initially, 46" is insanity.

Was quite the difference when you were changing your grip length to shorten it up. I think you will like them for sure!

Me, I like the current length I'm playing. Probably many years of pole vaulting and trying to get a 16 foot pole into an 8" box at full speed, ha.

Got the approval from my spi coach and hit about 100 putts with the new stance and my first stroke drill.

Just got done installing recoils into my old mp54 heads. Heads and shafts sitting there and nothing for me to do...

Golf sale, perused the selection of overpriced/used "sale" itemes. Not impressed.

THP'd, putting practice, THP'd, putting practice.

Kang, you have a problem. But boy does it sound like a fun problem hahaha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Nothing besides THPing.

Hit another 6 balls out my backyard with the Optiforce. I don't think I hit any cars.

Hit another 6 balls out my backyard with the Optiforce. I don't think I hit any cars.
Probably didnt hit it far enough anyways.

Kang, you have a problem. But boy does it sound like a fun problem hahaha

Yes I do but I didn't buy anything lol. Kbs tours were in the mp54 but they got pulled and went into apex pros. Apex pros had tour-v but they got pulled and now are in J4Us cmbs, recoils got installed but got pulled and finally kbs tours went in. So naturally recoils go into the mp54s :)

Played nine after work. THP'ed. Watched the Masters.

Found out my shoe size for the Vibram testing, bought socks for the testing, hit a medium bucket at the range and played 9 while testing Project(a) balls and comparing recoil and steelfiber shafts.

Just got done installing recoils into my old mp54 heads. Heads and shafts sitting there and nothing for me to do...

were you fitted for the recoils?

Found out my shoe size for the Vibram testing, bought socks for the testing, hit a medium bucket at the range and played 9 while testing Project(a) balls and comparing recoil and steelfiber shafts.

were you fitted for the recoils?

Negative. It was a fun experiment. almost as heavy as kbs tour 130 and plays similar. Just with a lot of vibration dampening

Yes I do but I didn't buy anything lol. Kbs tours were in the mp54 but they got pulled and went into apex pros. Apex pros had tour-v but they got pulled and now are in J4Us cmbs, recoils got installed but got pulled and finally kbs tours went in. So naturally recoils go into the mp54s :)

Awesome dude! Sounds like some fun tinkerage. I'm really interested to see how those tour v's behave in the cmb's, cause I've pondered that setup a lot lately.

Awesome dude! Sounds like some fun tinkerage. I'm really interested to see how those tour v's behave in the cmb's, cause I've pondered that setup a lot lately.

J4U would be the one to ask about that. He went from px 5.5 to tour-v x flex and he is seeing much reduced spin. As a player that spins the ball a lot, he is seeing some good benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back