Callaway.....One Word....AWESOME! This never happens to me!

Such awesomeness!!!

WOW. Awesome

What a great gesture by a great company

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is just so awesome, it really made me happy for you Hoosier. What a great thing for Callaway to do, they really are in tune with what moves the needle.

That is so awesome, dude. That box and driver are priceless. I can't imagine how excited you were to open that up.

Wow, pretty damn phenomenal by Callaway here. Just all class.

Holy. Freaking. Crap.

What an awesome gesture by the Callaway crew. That's what you call going above and beyond, from a company that truly "gets it". The Zoo Crew have really turned that ship around over the past few years. Enjoy your new gear!!!

Yeah, that is something special.

This is seriously amazing. Callaway just flat out gets it

What an amazing gesture. Callaway is top notch

This has to be one of the most amazing posts I've read on here. That is mind blowing! I can't imagine the feeling of something like that happening totally out of the blue! That would turn me into a Callaway homer for life!!!! An amazing gesture from them. Couldn't see someone like Nike or Taylor Made doing that somehow.

This is just incredible! Just awesome! I'm a homer for Callaway because of The Grandaddy, but stuff like this solidifies my homerism even more! Wow. What a great company!

Talk about a pretty freaking awesome gesture. Callaway is an amazing company that makes amazing products, and now you see both exemplified in this post.

That is truly incredible, congrats buddy, that's awesome!

That is flat out amazing. Callaway really has impressed me these last few years and things like this just make me more excited to support them as a company.

How did they get your address?

Zoo Creeeewwwww! Well done Callaway! Love it.so awesome for them to do this! Prof positive that they apprecieate the consumers interaction.

This is just amazing! And it's why I am #TeamCallaway for life!

Holy Crap that's amazing!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

That is freaking incredible! What a first rate group!

Totally awesome! Callaway golf is one class act!

i am speechless. that is freaking awesome!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That is absolutely amazing.

The ZooCrew is an incredible bunch. That's just an amazing gesture.

I can only imagine your surprise. What a great idea. Enjoy the new driver.

Back