Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this tour 90 talk is killing me! Apex + tour 90 = greatness?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Come on up and try them out..
I like mine but id like to see how they feel with graphite

It's the setup I dream of currently.

From what I'm reading, TM is going all-in on the SLDR branding of clubs. Hopefully a higher spin driver comes out of it for those that didn't like the original SLDR.

I could be wrong, but the only thing I keep finding is talk, but then a photo of the SLDR mini.

Pondering why I don't spend more time at the range and short game area. I love practice. I love hitting balls.

Actually thinking about a C-Taper Lite a 2 DI build I'm going to be doing here shortly. 110g in a stiff, help keep the weight down a smidge and give it just a touch more launch angle..

It's the setup I dream of currently.

I hadn't even thought about it until hitting the TM CB with the tour 90s today. Now I can't get the thought out of my head!

I hadn't even thought about it until hitting the TM CB with the tour 90s today. Now I can't get the thought out of my head!

Best shafts ever.

Apex with those shafts are way better than the TM

Ponder: swapping 9* XTD for 12*. I love loft...and that head is extremely solid.

Pondering NEO-XS in grey

Pondering why I don't spend more time at the range and short game area. I love practice. I love hitting balls.

Actually thinking about a C-Taper Lite a 2 DI build I'm going to be doing here shortly. 110g in a stiff, help keep the weight down a smidge and give it just a touch more launch angle..

Really wish I had a good one of these around.

why do it still have a SC100 in my cart? pleae help me

Apex with those shafts are way better than the TM

I hope you have that combo in May for the Indy invetational!

Hyperice. Some full body hyperice.

Hyperice. Some full body hyperice.

My hyperice knee just came in yesterday. I wore it for a bit on both knees last night. I am really impressed so far. I loved the mobility I still had with it on. The utility and shoulder I ordered should be here today. My wife wants the back one after she saw the design of the one for the knee. May have to take the plunge in that one for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedBlades over CB's all day every day IMHO. I enjoy the CB's, but the SpeedBlades are the best all around irons TM has released in years.

I am pondering moving from my Rocketbladez over to the Speedbladez. I wonder how big of a difference I will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from a huge demo day where I literally hit everything. My thoughts below on clubs that stood out

- cobra bio cell driver - wow! Completely different ball flight from the 13 amp cell. Felt absolutely incredible. I even got along with the stock px shaft
- adams hybrids - the entire offering was solid. 2nd favorite hybrid after the x2hot
- tour edge 7 3 wood - felt fantastic. Great launch off the deck
- ping i25 driver - launched well with good ball flight. Probably my 3rd favorite driver after the alpha and bio cell
- Adams xtd irons - loved the launch with these. Fantastic ball flight

SLDR - I gamed TaylorMade drivers from 2001-2012. I can't believe the SLDR is made by the same company. Both my buddy and I hit the 430 and 460 models and came away extremely disappointed. Probably the worst performing driver either of us hit. It was pretty depressing.

Pondering a new Scotty Cameron head cover. So many cool choices

Just got back from a huge demo day where I literally hit everything. My thoughts below on clubs that stood out

- cobra bio cell driver - wow! Completely different ball flight from the 13 amp cell. Felt absolutely incredible. I even got along with the stock px shaft
- adams hybrids - the entire offering was solid. 2nd favorite hybrid after the x2hot
- tour edge 7 3 wood - felt fantastic. Great launch off the deck
- ping i25 driver - launched well with good ball flight. Probably my 3rd favorite driver after the alpha and bio cell
- Adams xtd irons - loved the launch with these. Fantastic ball flight

SLDR - I gamed TaylorMade drivers from 2001-2012. I can't believe the SLDR is made by the same company. Both my buddy and I hit the 430 and 460 models and came away extremely disappointed. Probably the worst performing driver either of us hit. It was pretty depressing.

So which ones are you pondering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back