Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phillies are really good. Apparently

Haha Salazar 10 k's in 3 2/3 and his night is over

Sabbathia blows.

3 run hr to Grady sizemore

Uggla with a half-assed throw to first that Freeman cant backhand allows the Nats to continue the inning. One deep bomb = 3 unearned runs and a tie game.

Freaking Uggla.

Chris Johnson with an EPIC at bat to stay alive, 10 pitches, then fights one off and puts it in play to score Freeman from 2nd.

Carassco is awful...team rallies to tie it up then walk walk single...clown

And 2 more wild pitches foe his running total

Such a Barvesy game tonight. Should be up by a lot, instead it's 5-5 in the 7th. Teheran wasn't very good tonight.

Such a Barvesy game tonight. Should be up by a lot, instead it's 5-5 in the 7th. Teheran wasn't very good tonight.
Nope he wasnt.

Freaking Zimmerman is a human vacuum tonight though.

Nope he wasnt.

Freaking Zimmerman is a human vacuum tonight though.

I was thinking more along the line of this:

flailingarms0cz.gif

That throwing motion is awful.

First encounter with replay review. First thought: takes too long.

First encounter with replay review. First thought: takes too long.

As long as they get it right, I'm ok with it. At the game Tuesday night, there was one that was a lot longer than that and it wasn't as close as that play at the plate. It needs to be faster, but on the really close ones, I don't mind waiting a couple of minutes.

Also.. when did every Braves game turn into a Red Sox-Yankees marathon. Their games have taken forever this year, it seems.

And Bryce Harper can try for a bunt single every time up and I would be happy with it every time.

1:56

Not terrible in time.

I'd say that's the time from getting NY on the horn to the time the decision was made. They gave the manager that long to decide.

But it is what it is. Next up is concussion class action lawsuit.

Astros and Rangers have 3 total hits in the bottom of the 8th...pitchers duel I suppose

We love Angel Hernandez

What a weird game. Nats lead 6-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back