2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Bubba has lost his head. You can see it in his play. He needs this round to end and come back tomorrow firing on all cylinders.

That was an awful putt by Bubba.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

And then a great par save by Bubba.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My parents just texted me this: "Do you want to go to the Masters tomorrow? Our friend gave us badges." ARGH, I hate living up here sometimes. I guess there are perks to living 1.5 hours away from Augusta.

My parents just texted me this: "Do you want to go to the Masters tomorrow? Our friend gave us badges." ARGH, I hate living up here sometimes. I guess there are perks to living 1.5 hours away from Augusta.

Tell your dad I'm on my way!

Jump on a plane! :act-up:

I don't like my Sunday plans, and can totally start driving right now

wow that is brutal...i would be checking flights BOS-ATL

napoleon dynamite voice, "lucky"

Tell your dad I'm on my way!

I'd come, but:

1. I'm the wrong side of the Atlantic.
2. I'm walking like John Wayne after some minor surgery down below yesterday...

Bubba with a lucky bounce there.

This should be interesting to see what Senden does.

Solid recovery shot

Bubba with tree then spectator help, he needs to get in the clubhouse quick.

wow that is brutal...i would be checking flights BOS-ATL

Jump on a plane! :act-up:

Already checked flights, would cost me close to 1 grand to do it. Plus I have to work at 8 AM on Monday morning, no way to find a replacement this late in the game. My mom and dad will have a great time.

Go for it Amol, you know you want to.

Bubba with tree then spectator help, he needs to get in the clubhouse quick.

That's what he has been trying to do since 15. Just trying to stop the leaking oil right now.

Go for it Amol, you know you want to.

If I hadn't been there, I would consider it. But I went there in 2004, 2005, 2008. My parents will enjoy it more than me this year. Someday I'll take my son there.

Nice up and down by Bubba. Stroke didn't look horrid there

Awesome golf today full of tension and excitement. If this is what Saturday feels like, I can't wait for tomorrow.

Phew. Bubba can go and reset overnight now - nightmare over.

Bubba gave a ball to a young fan, pretty nice when you know his head is spinning.

man tomorrow is going to be fun to watch

Really like the final three pairing tomorrow:

Jimenez and Fowler
Kuchar and Blixt
Spieth and Bubba

Over under 76 by Fowler tomorrow?
Does he give us a good Sunday, or does he give us Chick-Fil-A

Back