What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! How were the conditions?

The course was in great shape. Greens were rolling fast and fairways were hard. I can use all the extra roll I can get off the tee. This course may move into my favorite spot over river stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It FINALLY happened for me. 41/38 for a 79. Was leaking oil coming home, going bogey, bogey and felt like I needed a par or bogey at worse to break 80. I had a 6 footer for par on 18, little left edge and thought I had to two putt to hit 79. Par putt went and I later found out, I had to make that par putt to finally break 80. I'm so effing excited right now. I hit irons so bloody well today and hit some great recovery shots and pitches. I was rolling my Newport 2 today and I couldn't miss a putt inside 8-10 feet. I don't know where I finished at with putts, but the confidence was sky high.

Just saw this today.....Congrats dude!! After seeing your game in Vegas I knew you would do it this year. Nice round and I hope it continues.

I posted a 70 at out local par 3 executive course, I played the back 9 first and it was awful and I was 13 over going into the front 9 and I shot a 3 over the rest if the way! Best 9 holes I have ever played!

Played 36 today with an 86 and 87. A lot of putts! Need my seemore to arrive ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt play today but hoping ican implement my recent hard work on the range lately tomorrow. Feeling confident, just got to focus and hit the ball like I know I can. Wish me luck.

Got 6 holes in before the wife called needing me to come home as she was sick. Today was the best I had played since starting with the Pelz short game stuff. I was 2 under through 6 holes hitting 5 of 6 greens.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Birdied 18 to shoot a 73 today. Good day indeed.

What did you shoot on the other 9 holes? Haha

Great round and you are playing some great golf, I hope it continues for ya!

44/38 for an 82.

I had horrible luck with FW bunkers starting out. Not only was I finding them, I was up against the front lip on several of them.

I was 9 over on the the first 6 holes & 3 over on the last 12.

Played yesterday with KC720 for the first time at Fox Hollow. What a great little track and numerous blind shots off the box. Lost 3 birdie attempts and several bogies that should have been pars. All of these were within 15 feet leaving most first putts short and/or off track. Green were very hard to read both in speed and break.

Was a great time and the regular we had with us was in her later years and could swear she had a flask with her. I am positive she could have made even the hardened hacker blush and I think scared off the cart girl once. I told Kang several times to hit the gas...she scared me...ha.

40/42 (70.7/130)
0 Birds
8 Pars
9 Bogeys
1 Dble
37 Putts
8/14 Girs
9/18 FWs
2 Penalties

Birdied 18 to shoot a 73 today. Good day indeed.

You played well today p4b. Imagine if even half of those birdie putts fell! Greens aren't the greatest around here yet.

look forward to stealing some coin from hox30 and jjmorris in the near future.

(I won't forget about owing you $1)

You played well today p4b. Imagine if even half of those birdie putts fell! Greens aren't the greatest around here yet.

look forward to stealing some coin from hox30 and jjmorris in the near future.

(I won't forget about owing you $1)

We had a great group today for sure. I'll tee it up with you boys any day of the week!!

Shot a solid 41/42 83 on a tough Palmer track.

Staggered into the clubhouse with an appalling 99 today. Tough track that I've only played once before, but that's no excuse for chunking a damn driver. :banghead: Only hit 3 fairways all day - didn't miss a lot of them by much, but the rough on this course is anything but forgiving, and I paid for it. Putted well with 34 putts, which saved me in a few places on the front 9, and I hit a number of very good shots with irons in particular, but I had no consistency. Too many chunkers.

Lesson tomorrow is going to be crucial to putting the pieces back together from a tough day. But the important thing is, it was a beautiful day out there playing with 4 other THP'ers, and everybody had a good time!

Challenging course playing about 6500(glacier club) with a 15 mph breeze. Played last 2 holes safe(I thought) as I took hybrid off tee and slight pull ends up in very last edge of fw bunker with an 8ft lip on 17. Then on 18 pull the hybrid again and hit a beauty into a divot, chunked it into pond. Double, double finish for 84.

Shot 94....course was very wet and soggy. Plugged balls and zero roll.

A 91 today, missed a putt for a par on the last to make it a 90

In some ways I was disappointed with a number of the holes today, but on the other hand, it was ridiculously windy today which made for very tough conditions. There were a couple bad holes so the score could have very easily been a mid 80 round but my swing was still causing me problems so to shoot the score I did wasn't the end of the world

Staggered into the clubhouse with an appalling 99 today. Tough track that I've only played once before, but that's no excuse for chunking a damn driver. :banghead: Only hit 3 fairways all day - didn't miss a lot of them by much, but the rough on this course is anything but forgiving, and I paid for it. Putted well with 34 putts, which saved me in a few places on the front 9, and I hit a number of very good shots with irons in particular, but I had no consistency. Too many chunkers.

Lesson tomorrow is going to be crucial to putting the pieces back together from a tough day. But the important thing is, it was a beautiful day out there playing with 4 other THP'ers, and everybody had a good time!

Missing fairways makes that course play twice as tough as it already is. The 4-6" long rough is so wet and sticky it's all you can do to just make contact.

Missing fairways makes that course play twice as tough as it already is. The 4-6" long rough is so wet and sticky it's all you can do to just make contact.

So true. Unless you get a good (read: lucky) lie, all you can really do is advance the ball and try to put it in the fairway for the next shot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Saturday I played in the first men's club event of the year. I shot 73 and got 4th low gross in my flight. (0-9 hcp)
I picked up $55 in clubhouse credit. Not a bad way to start the year.

Will be playing golf with the wife in 2 hours.

38/39 77, 8 FW, 11 GIR, 32 putts. This round was the most solid round I've played in a couple years. I played youngbuck in match play, finished it up 2&1, but it was work for sure.

Last edited:
101, my new covert driver keep taking a hard right on me. :( It was much longer than my AMP though, just way right. Hopefully something I can fix. My X2 hot 3 wood was money though. I hit a GIR I have never hit before. I was pretty excited. (then I 3 putted, lol)

38/39 77, 9 FW, 11 GIR, 31 putts. This round was the most solid round I've played in a couple years. I played youngbuck in match play, finished it up 2&1, but it was work for sure.

Nice work, Kevin.

Glad you didn't take it easy on the kid. No mercy!

51/45 at red gold at Flanders Valley at 6430 yards. Struck the ball well but 43 putts ate me up. More than few holes I putted my self into bogey or worse. Just not comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back