What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the Masters and racked my brain as to which of my six golf bags I want to use tomorrow.

THP and quick range session.

Attended a demo day and had a great time. Ran into THPer RadRob and it was good to catch up with him. Hit a bunch of great clubs and have some things to consider.

Hit a large bag at the range. And my new driver for the 3rd time. It's coming around. . .

Bring on the Masters coverage!!

Yesterday, I played a round with dhartmann, his dad, and brother (all good guys, btw, and I'm ready to play with them anytime).

Bring on the Masters coverage!!

This +1000!

Scheduled 2 more lessons for May.

Well, I had to call the place where I ordered my Wilson D100 irons from and order another 9-iron b/c some jackass picked up my club, and took it home w/ him/her. Thanks a bunch guy. Also, made plans for a chipping and pitching lesson w/ the same person that ordered my irons. We are both gingers so we think almost the same.....haha.

Finished up installing grips on my mp54s, installed di7s into j40 445 10.5 head

Walked 18 and played terrible golf. Going to give the sticks a bath and hopefully clean the awful off of them.

Might even do some regripping later when I'm done icing my knees, elbow, shoulder, wrist and neck.

Hit the range at lunch today for a nice little range session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'ed and looked for places to play golf.

Put three hours range time in. Really good session today :thumb:

qy8ysa3a.jpg

Thping
Range
Booked tee time for saturday

Hit a bucket in the morning and worked on my short game. Been chunking a few of my short wedge shots so.I.gotta work on that

Sat for an hour and half at golf course waiting for a tourney to start only to have severe thunderstorms roll through and rain us out. Did win a dozen titleist pro v 1x on a door prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back