Bubba Watson Wins 2014 Masters - WITB

I/G whoops...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Combine the pink g25 with lines and rainbow finish with the Anser putter, shows us equipment geeks how awesome it must be to be a tour pro

I'm a Bubba fan and happy to see him get another green jacket. It would have been cool to see Spieth win too though.

He played a solid round today....that drive on 13 was just ridiculously nuts

I definitely saw racing stripes on the driver. Would ping put the i25 stripes on the g25 for him?

Def a G25. Bubba liked the i25 alignment graphics so much that PING made him a G25 version.

I would rock that Pink driver in a heartbeat. Great bag of sticks there!

I would rock that Pink driver in a heartbeat. Great bag of sticks there!

I want to see somebody swing a g25 with an X flex BiMatrix and the same tape level as bubba. I would pull a muscle

I want to see somebody swing a g25 with an X flex BiMatrix and the same tape level as bubba. I would pull a muscle

I can barely flex my Kusala White haha...I wouldn't stand a chance.

Very interesting to only see a 3 wood, I wonder when he'll go away from the long irons and add in a hybrid?

Very interesting to only see a 3 wood, I wonder when he'll go away from the long irons and add in a hybrid?

Judging by the way he hits long irons, not anytime soon.

Hell, he hardly ever has to use a long iron as far as he hits the ball. Wedges all day, hahaha

I was pulling for Speith but Bubba did have a hell of a round. Incredible combination of length but still plenty of shirt game skills.

I love his grips. I know it weird but those things are massive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Judging by the way he hits long irons, not anytime soon.

Hell, he hardly ever has to use a long iron as far as he hits the ball. Wedges all day, hahaha

Good point. And he hit them well on the long par 3s.

Good point. And he hit them well on the long par 3s.

Like the 188 yard one where he hit 9 iron?

I don't think he hits a true long iron on a par 3 since most are 235 or less (across PGA courses in general) and that's a 6 iron at most for him.

Like the 188 yard one where he hit 9 iron?

I don't think he hits a true long iron on a par 3 since most are 235 or less (across PGA courses in general) and that's a 6 iron at most for him.

That is crazy long.

He tiger woods , over powered the course

Isn't that amazing stuff?!? Maybe one day. . . . :snicker:

It was amazing watching Bubba hit his driver that long and straight. Great win.

How about a wedge for his second shot on the 13th. That was just stupid.

How about a wedge for his second shot on the 13th. That was just stupid.

I don't think I've ever seen someone that far down. Sick

Good win, interesting bag set up. Big gaping in wedges there, seems to be great for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever seen someone that far down. Sick

I've seen it quite a few times... Of course it was after their second shot.

Today was a lot of fun. Great win for Bubba!

Congrats to Bubba...pretty simplistic bag. Love to see him playing the DG X100

Interesting bag set up, but he surely made it work for him. He was on this week and made the most of it. Great win for him.

Congrats to Bubba on the win. Love the setup for his drives - open stance, flared right foot - 350 off the tee no problem.

Back