SeeMore SPi Fitting and Instruction

You cobra puma guys are so lucky to have SPI as part of your MC journey. I am very jealous

You cobra puma guys are so lucky to have SPI as part of your MC journey. I am very jealous

As you should be, ha. Thanks for helping out with the videos.

I feel very lucky. Im sure all parts as they unfold will be jaw dropping, but this one makes me very happy. Ive always struggled with putting. Never took a lesson, never been fitted. To get an oppertunity to work with somebody that truly wants to help make me better. Someone who is just as dedicated as I am. Man its just great.
#seemorerocks
#benistheman

That sounded like a great experience! My email must have been different, didn't show the Z as an option. I can however understand why you grabbed those two though, biased a bit I am.

Sending off a couple videos tonight to Cody. It has begun!

we all got the same message. This is what I was told by Jim;
We have been given a $200 credit towards SeeMore. That would cover the product families listed in our message.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Gotcha

we all got the same message. This is what I was told by Jim;
We have been given a $200 credit towards SeeMore. That would cover the product families listed in our message.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

So I'm confused; is the z-series an option or not? If it's not an option (which would make sense if there's a $200 limit), then why'd you pick two of them as your trial putters?

So I'm confused; is the z-series an option or not? If it's not an option (which would make sense if there's a $200 limit), then why'd you pick two of them as your trial putters?

Said nothing about a limit. Just a credit. ;)

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Very interesting....I'm confused as well with the talk of credits, Z's, etc.

I'm gonna reach out to my tour rep later today and seek some clarification just to get an understanding as I start the process soon.

Guys,
Lets keep this thread about the Fitting and Instruction please. Remember that there are thousands of people that will find this thread and want info and reviews on the process. They would prefer not sifting through Morgan Cup "banter", so if you have a question, ask the appropriate source and keep this thread to the info at hand. Thank you.

#spigroupie is a great name for me thus far. In the last week my confedence on a putting green has gone up..not all the way but there is an increase.
Between the stance, stroke, feel/distance drills im really starting to feel good over the ball.

Im off for a few days this weekend and if the weather holds out ill have my "gs14" cards out there and have some feedback for Ben to use to increase my menu as he put it.

Also looking for a good deal on the putting professor. I was hesitant about it at first, however in comparison to the amount of coin ive dropped on putters, it just makes sense to buy something to actually teach me how to use them :)

Let me just clarify real quick that there is no credit or limit, etc. In the PM I sent each of you it states which putters are available to you for the MC, that's it. There is no credit, there is no option to pay more for a different putter, what was listed is what you can get. I apologize for an confusion this may have caused. For reference these are your options, straight from the message you all received:

"The SeeMore putter of your choice is a FGP Series, Si Series, X Series (includes X3 – GOLD – 2014 Golf Digest HOT LIST) or PTM Series. You and your SPi instructor will determine the model and specs. Once you decide your SPi instructor will send me the specs and shipping address. We will custom build your putter and ship to you."

There are a couple of things I'm going to be interested in following along with in this thread:

Jman: I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the virtual delivery method compared to the live lessons that you used to have with Brady. I think that will likely validate the virtual delivery method even more.

#Cookie: Getting to work with the man himself, going to be a real treat to follow along with your journey into an experience most would kill for.

Anyone else new to SPI to see get your thoughts and to see how effective SPI can be as your putting begins to improve.

Going to be a fun thread to follow along with, and try to avoid being too jealous of all of you.

There are a couple of things I'm going to be interested in following along with in this thread:

Jman: I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the virtual delivery method compared to the live lessons that you used to have with Brady. I think that will likely validate the virtual delivery method even more.

#Cookie: Getting to work with the man himself, going to be a real treat to follow along with your journey into an experience most would kill for.

Anyone else new to SPI to see get your thoughts and to see how effective SPI can be as your putting begins to improve.

Going to be a fun thread to follow along with, and try to avoid being too jealous of all of you.

I'm also curious to see how the virtual instruction works for both Jman and Golfer Best. It'll be neat to compare their experience with the experiences of those who are getting to work with and instructor in person.

I just got off the phone with Jim and we discussed some more drills for me to work on to keep my head still.

So it was in here or purchase thread but since it was recomended by my SPI instructor I went here.

After an evening of rest, a great response from HowZat and the recomendation of Ben I have purchased a putting professor.

Seems to be an aid that will help me alot. Changing the stance and the length of stroke has thrown my stroke off a little. This little gem will help engrain muscle memory for the proper path of stroke.

So it was in here or purchase thread but since it was recomended by my SPI instructor I went here.

After an evening of rest, a great response from HowZat and the recomendation of Ben I have purchased a putting professor.

Seems to be an aid that will help me alot. Changing the stance and the length of stroke has thrown my stroke off a little. This little gem will help engrain muscle memory for the proper path of stroke.

Not a bad idea at all. I have something similar to that from SKLZ. Jim set me up with one of these and I don't know how I ever lived without it. I was putting just now and had my Galaxy tab next to it watching EPL highlights.

http://www.perfectputtingmachine.com/

Might be the best training aid I've ever used.

Please keep this thread to the SPi fitting and instruction.
We have an entire section of the forum for training aids guys.

Thank you.

Brady and I are getting the ball rolling now and I'm really looking forward to it, going to get him some videos via V1 tonight while he learns about edufii that way we can have a good start. The amount of familiarity I have with Brady is freaking BIG for me, I know how he words things and that no small thing for me and how I learn.

Going in an open book on it all again though, I know I have regressed in some areas and surely fallen a bit out of form here and there which I was open to him on my concerns about.

Sorry. I figured it was in-play since our instructors recommended them. I'll refrain in the future.

Please keep this thread to the SPi fitting and instruction.
We have an entire section of the forum for training aids guys.

Thank you.

I did speak with Jim this morning and I've been doing a drill where I have my forehead against an Impact Ball while I practicing my putting stroke. The idea is to keep my head still all the way through the putt and a few seconds after.

So, Brady is intrigued by the thought of going counterbalance, we will see where my stroke is at and kind of go from there. Really looking forward to focusing on the litte things again.

So, Brady is intrigued by the thought of going counterbalance, we will see where my stroke is at and kind of go from there. Really looking forward to focusing on the litte things again.

Tried the counterbalance route in Friday and it wasn't my bag. Felt like I lost all sorts of feel. What has you thinking of going that direction?

I really love how the instructors are asking us to step outside of our comfort zones, but at the same time respecting what we are comfortable with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried the counterbalance route in Friday and it wasn't my bag. Felt like I lost all sorts of feel. What has you thinking of going that direction?

I really love how the instructors are asking us to step outside of our comfort zones, but at the same time respecting what we are comfortable with.

Mainly because I'm a huge believer in it and what it does for upright posture and also the increase in feel I get through the stroke. Big fan of CB'd putters since I got to review the PCB, was a terrific setup.

Mainly because I'm a huge believer in it and what it does for upright posture and also the increase in feel I get through the stroke. Big fan of CB'd putters since I got to review the PCB, was a terrific setup.

Very interesting. One of the putters I tries was counterbalanced, I likes the head shape and the feel of ball at impact, just never felt in control. J was nice enough to cut it down an regrip it for me. These guys are truly amazing with how they're treating us. Really get the tour player feeling.

Ya know this really hadnt hit my kind. With the new stroke and posture I bet a cb would feel completly different

Tonight I had a great conversation with my SPI fitter Tim Stundis. He is very excited to get going. As soon as he gets in his lefty fitting head we will schedule a time for me to get down to his studio.

We talked about his background, my goals, what I do well when it comes to putting and what I feel needs work. We talked about the vids I sent him earlier.

He told me to use him for any and everything. Any questions ask away. Don't be worried to contact him. Send him as many videos as I need. Even told me before July we are going to play a round together.

I am very impressed with Tim and can't wait to go and see him. Thanks again to THP, SeeMore and Tim for this opportunity

Back