NHL 2013-2014 Season

Man I love the Hawks being defending champs...tons of TV time.
On NBCSN yet again!

Let's go Stars!
ehasybuv.jpg

Stars 2-0 at 2nd intermission!! Come on boys!! Tyler Segiun is a beast!! #BestTradeEver

What.The.F. was that display of Jr. Hockey I watched last night.

I think all the Hawks were taking some meds with Codeine or something. I think 5 of us could have done better.

Ducks win the West! First round against the Stars. Would have preferred playing Minnesota as Dallas has been a difficult opponent this year. Bring on playoff hockey!

Ducks win the West! First round against the Stars. Would have preferred playing Minnesota as Dallas has been a difficult opponent this year. Bring on playoff hockey!

This seems to be the explanation why Roy started the 3rd goalie vs sharks. He didn't want Dallas in the first round. Now Ducks have nothing to play for so perhaps an easy win for Avs to wrap up Central and date with Wild. This would allow Hawks and Blues to beat each other up. I like this scenario for the playoffs.

I love the looks of this series:
Date TIME (MT) #1 Colorado vs. #4 Minnesota Networks
Thursday, April 17 7:30 p.m. Minnesota at Colorado CNBC, TSN
Saturday, April 19 7:30 p.m. Minnesota at Colorado NBC Sports Network, TSN
Monday, April 21 5 p.m. Colorado at Minnesota NHL Network U.S., TSN
Thursday, April 24 7:30 p.m. Colorado at Minnesota CNBC, TSN2
*Saturday, April 26 TBD Minnesota at Colorado TSN
*Monday, April 28 TBD Colorado at Minnesota TSN
*Wednesday, April 30 TBD Minnesota at Colorado TSN

The boys from the D are going to be hard to put down! The Wings have been in playoff mode for months now and hold the series lead over the B's. If the winged wheel can take down the bruins - watch out!

I have no idea what to expect to see between the pipes from the lightning in the playoffs. We could see a rested and on fire Ben Bishop, an injured and ineffective bishop, the red hot Lindback we saw after Bishop went down, or the flaming pile of garbage Lindback was for the rest of the season. Shoot we could even see some of the kid from Latvia that stopped 55 shots against Canada.

I have no idea what to expect to see between the pipes from the lightning in the playoffs. We could see a rested and on fire Ben Bishop, an injured and ineffective bishop, the red hot Lindback we saw after Bishop went down, or the flaming pile of garbage Lindback was for the rest of the season. Shoot we could even see some of the kid from Latvia that stopped 55 shots against Canada.

that, and we have no Idea what to expect from the canadien's offence either, they have been pretty good for a while, but they scored only 3 goals in their last 3 games.

habs in 5

that, and we have no Idea what to expect from the canadien's offence either, they have been pretty good for a while, but they scored only 3 goals in their last 3 games.

habs in 5

The Bolts offense is the same way, alot of fire power but has been pretty silent for the past month.

I really can't make a projection. If Bishop is back and healthy or if Lindback lives up to potential I think we win in 4, but there is no telling. It should be a good series, I wish I could go to one of the games.

The Bolts offense is the same way, alot of fire power but has been pretty silent for the past month.

I really can't make a projection. If Bishop is back and healthy or if Lindback lives up to potential I think we win in 4, but there is no telling. It should be a good series, I wish I could go to one of the games.

in 4? that would be surprising, I think Price will be able to win 1 or 2 by himself, then the rest will depend on how both teams are playing

Is Josh Hamilton gonna make an appearance in the series?! He-He. I just hope we don't get swept. Try to at least take you guys to a game 6 or so. Still a few years away but we are loading up on youth and talent. This will be great experience for this group. And who knows.........

Bolts in 4 sounds good to me MP :alien: haha.

Lot of really good first round match ups on both sides of the continent.

Bolts in 4 sounds good to me MP :alien: haha.

Lot of really good first round match ups on both sides of the continent.

haha even if they go in 4, the habs will have made the playoffs, unlike another team

in 4? that would be surprising, I think Price will be able to win 1 or 2 by himself, then the rest will depend on how both teams are playing

Typo, Bolts in 6. But bolts in 4 would work for me.

Typo, Bolts in 6. But bolts in 4 would work for me.

haha I bet it would. will you have a change to get tickets for a game? are they affordable in Tampa?

I've just been offered a pair here for 650$ in the pit

haha I bet it would. will you have a change to get tickets for a game? are they affordable in Tampa?

I've just been offered a pair here for 650$ in the pit

I could have gotten them, and they are reasonably priced, but I just can't make it work right now, I might try for game 5.

haha even if they go in 4, the habs will have made the playoffs, unlike another team

haha fair enough. It tends not to sting me as much as some, haven't been around long enough to even know what a winning Leafs team looks like.

The boys from the D are going to be hard to put down! The Wings have been in playoff mode for months now and hold the series lead over the B's. If the winged wheel can take down the bruins - watch out!
I can't believe that I'm rooting for the Wings. The B's are the only East team that could win the Cup.
Avs in 5 vs Wild. All other West series have the potential to go long.
Solid two months of great hockey ahead.

Well at least the Caps season is over and I don't have to watch their crappy brand of hockey in a first round loss.

Excites for this year's playoffs some really awesome match ups. Good luck to all who have a team in the post season.

Pens series getting started now. Geno Malkin back from injury. Pens sweep blue jackets in 4

Back