THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the round is nearing the end. Old swing starting to creep back in. Another hooked tee shot. Still in rough though.

plus 9 at the turn. Broken driver. At least I'm not working. it's also masters Sunday so I've got that going for me

You an Richie? Had my fill of Windy Oaks yesterday. Wore me out mentally and physically and we only played 18 lol
Good luck on back

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Pretty steady at 30 mph right now. This score will pump the old idex for sure.

Drain a 10' downhill putt for birdie to finish the round.

Birdie 3

I'll put some thoughts up in the what did you shoot thread in a little bit. Pretty thrilled that the work I'm putting in is paying off.

#DoWorkDotCom

Birdie 3

I'll put some thoughts up in the what did you shoot thread in a little bit. Pretty thrilled that the work I'm putting in is paying off.

#DoWorkDotCom

Great round seth

Birdie 3

#DoWorkDotCom

Solid round dude!

Great to see #TeamHackers working hard

Birdie 3

#DoWorkDotCom

Great round Seth. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

73....damn. Nice work Seth.

Well done team mate, well done indeed! Donuts for all!

Sorry about the driver JM, keep on keepin' on

Birdie 3

#DoWorkDotCom

Nice round, man. Always nice to finish up with a birdie.

Keep plugging, away JM.

I'm +3 with 2 to go. Could be lower but I'm still struggling with the flat stick and around the green in general.

It would be fun to play the lawyer on MC Sunday me thinks.

It would be fun to play the lawyer on MC Sunday me thinks.

It could be a great match, or you would beat me 7&5.

Lots of fun either way.

plus five on the back. Total 86. 31 putts. 13 of 14 fairways. Only 5 of 18 greens. 1 broken driver.1 bruised pride. Tough day today.

Nice Johnny! FW numbers are awesome and will serve your team well in the MC.

Really nice round Seth. I'm the opposite. It seems what I practice is not going to the course with me.

i too will put something up in the what did you shoot today thread.

Thanks #Cookie, but I feel pretty dejected today. FW is great, but I don't seem to be doing much with it! I'm confident it will come. Just need to keep working I guess.

JM

plus five on the back. Total 86. 31 putts. 13 of 14 fairways. Only 5 of 18 greens. 1 broken driver.1 bruised pride. Tough day today.

Sounds like there were some tough conditions, John. Great work off the tee finding the fairway.

THP Live Round thread!

Headed out in an hour to play with two hacks from my office. Will be their first rounds of the year. Should be…fun?

Headed out in an hour to play with two hacks from my office. Will be their first rounds of the year. Should be…fun?

#confidencebuilding

It could be a great match, or you would beat me 7&5.

Lots of fun either way.

Stop talking that nonsense, Seth. You need a harsh reprimand.....er...some serious council from captain Ward for that negative speak!

Pulled drive on first tee, behind tree. Start with double. Par the par 5 2nd. Missed birdy by 3 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back