2014 Morgan Cup Rules & Regulations

Sounds good to me, lets have some fun!!

whew. I am sure a curse or a club drop would happen by accident. Good thing I don't have to worry about it.

Having kids has made me exceptionally good at saying nonsense like a curse word.

One was added a bit ago and that is no music playing during competition matches.
This does not mean when volunteers or officials are not around it is okay to play.

whew. I am sure a curse or a club drop would happen by accident. Good thing I don't have to worry about it.

Some people truly care about following the rules and will abide by them. With 3 months to go, I am sure anybody can teach themselves to "Act as if". If they cannot, they will only have themselves to blame for their matchup being a loss regardless of score.

The rues are pretty simple, I'm not sure how someone could stray from them unless..

Some people truly care about following the rules and will abide by them. With 3 months to go, I am sure anybody can teach themselves to "Act as if". If they cannot, they will only have themselves to blame for their matchup being a loss regardless of score.

I know the MCers are up to the task. They have been impressive thus far.

Thanks for posting JB.

After going through the rules I can honestly say they are spelled out clear and I can't see any of them being an issue with me.

Wow if today didn't take another leap towards July.

And it just got a little more real. Thanks for the official rules, you shall have no trouble out of me!

One was added a bit ago and that is no music playing during competition matches.
This does not mean when volunteers or officials are not around it is okay to play.

I had a feeling that one was coming.

Completely understandable given the task at hand!

Wow, that's pretty straightforward and professional. I love it! Seems to make this event even more prestigious.

These should be easy to follow for most, simply act like your on the PGA Tour and you're good. This shouldn't be that tough to follow.

These should be easy to follow for most, simply act like your on the PGA Tour and you're good. This shouldn't be that tough to follow.

All things being equal, we're expected to act a little better than all of that...

Act like we're on the PGA tour and not Tiger Woods.

Looks great Josh! Hate that I'll be missing this year.

I know I'm not a participant but I love the rules here. I love how they are very black and white, and I love how intense they are. Maybe it's just the Foreman in me, but I just love it haha.

Rules and regulations already! Man this seems sooner than usual, this thing is getting closer and closer, pumped for you guys!

Wouldn't that mean you are doing 5+ hour rounds though haha. Not aloud in the MC :D

Im not going to be there but had a question about the drink labels not showing to the camera, Is this because non of them sponsor the event? Also I assume the guys will know when they are on camera and not have a drink at that time, or I guess to just solve that take the labels of the bottles.

Very concise and common sense. It's good to see reminders about labels on camera, and the like. Good reminders.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Wouldn't that mean you are doing 5+ hour rounds though haha. Not aloud in the MC :D

Im not going to be there but had a question about the drink labels not showing to the camera, Is this because non of them sponsor the event? Also I assume the guys will know when they are on camera and not have a drink at that time, or I guess to just solve that take the labels of the bottles.

It is for a number of reasons actually. The cameras will be seen and we recommend guys either taking the label off a water bottle or Gatorade type of drink or taping a can.

It is for a number of reasons actually. The cameras will be seen and we recommend guys either taking the label off a water bottle or Gatorade type of drink or taping a can.

THP Koozie will cover that right up!

Pretty spelled out. Thanks for the thread JB. Shouldn't be too hard to adhere by these guidelines.

Exactly how I feel bud.

All things being equal, we're expected to act a little better than all of that...

Act like we're on the PGA tour and not Tiger Woods.

Steve....I am going to be like Tiger when it comes to winning.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

and this actually hasn't been an issue as the cart girls/ladies were so amazing with the white ice cups every few holes.

Pretty straight forward and simple. Another aspect I need to work on is fluid intake and the eventual outcome of said act. May sound silly, but I know it has been an issue for me in the past.

Pretty straight forward and simple. Another aspect I need to work on is fluid intake and the eventual outcome of said act. May sound silly, but I know it has been an issue for me in the past.

I know I'll be using Nuun tablets religiously down in MB to help hydration.

Back