SeeMore Putters Thread

I want heavier I think. Odds are I go 385 at 38" w/ the 15" grip. We will see where Brady and I go in the end, but its where my head is right now.

Standard length for me would be FGP2 all day, I don't like the PTM3 as much as the FGP2 USA model.

I was looking at the fgp2 today. Its a possibility as well since its like the ptm3

I want heavier I think. Odds are I go 385 at 38" w/ the 15" grip. We will see where Brady and I go in the end, but its where my head is right now.

Standard length for me would be FGP2 all day, I don't like the PTM3 as much as the FGP2 USA model.

I like where your head is at as I also very much enjoy those heavier heads.

Excited to see what Pat does with me...and if he fits me into a CB model knowing that it's what I prefer as it stands now,

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to SeeMore customer service. I called this morning because my grip on my new Si2 is already starting to rip and the fabric under my right hand is coming off. They looked up my order and are sending me a new grip. All took less than 5 minutes.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to SeeMore customer service. I called this morning because my grip on my new Si2 is already starting to rip and the fabric under my right hand is coming off. They looked up my order and are sending me a new grip. All took less than 5 minutes.

They are solid folks at SeeMore.

Very solid option indeed! Still my favorite looking putter.

Who knows "The Roc" might be able to find a special One CS in the vault.

MC participants: I'm interested in seeing which models you're fitted for. Especially those that prefer a heavier head weight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have Golf Pride Tour Classics on my other putters. I love the soft feel and the shape. THe Iomic was close, but I thought it was a tad thin. I'll have to look into the Pure. Thanks.

The midsize Pure is pretty similar in size to the GP Tour Classic. They can be gotten on the bay for less than 10 bucks shipped. The weight of these is in the low 80s which I believe is pretty comparable to the TC also.

JeffJohn, was it the FeelTec?

JeffJohn, was it the FeelTec?

Yea they said they tend to wear faster than their other options because it is a softer material but mine was unusually fast.

So I am now expecting shipment on a PTM2 and X2 next week for my Morgan Cup selection. Although the Z2c is not an option for THPMC, I may end up purchasing it because it's that effing good.

So I am now expecting shipment on a PTM2 and X2 next week for my Morgan Cup selection. Although the Z2c is not an option for THPMC, I may end up purchasing it because it's that effing good.

Indeed it is. That one was a BLAST to review.

Definitely interested in your feedback of the x2. If Ben thinks blade then ill go that route

The collection so far.

5etutysu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I love how the Bacon cover turned out. Really stands out.

So, I have more covers than putters...thankfully, if not....oof....
DSC_0221_zps97ec83a8.jpg

I need to get a cover rack. Yours looks awesome Jameson.

Buy me one while you're at it. I'm ready to explore some options....but Steph's dad can make anything with wood and I think he's getting bored with retirement. :)

Looks good jman. Really good.

Impressive Jman. I'm jealous

Its one of the last things my grandpa ever made for me. I was going to paint it the other day when I painted my room, but I just couldn't do it, too many memories of him.

Buy me one while you're at it. I'm ready to explore some options....but Steph's dad can make anything with wood and I think he's getting bored with retirement. :)

You should, would look good in your workout cave.

Looks good jman. Really good.

Thanks dude.

Its one of the last things my grandpa ever made for me. I was going to paint it the other day when I painted my room, but I just couldn't do it, too many memories of him.

You should, would look good in your workout cave.

Thanks dude.

I have a dream. If/when we play again, you would have one of those covers on each one of your irons. Iron headcovers, with style.

It looks great just the way it is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SeeMore Putters Thread

Anyone spent much time with a PTM3 Platinum?

I believe it's the same face as the Z series with the FGP2 shape. Is that accurate?

I use a PTM3 and I freaking love it!! It is a little lighter compared to my previous Ping Scottsdale Anser 2 TR but that is fine with me. The Ping felt too heavy to me. The Seemore is right on the money with the weight. Nice feel of the face, I also get no high pitched tings from my putts. I get a lovely reassuring click. Then again, I use soft Z Stars (although even when I practice with my rock hard sponge bob balls I get no ting).

I agree, I've got a few work ones I need to get displayed now as well to add to the seemores.

So this is a very general question, but what are some of the main thoughts to how someone could potentially benefit from a center shafted putter?

I've never gamed one mainly due looks, but potentially pondering a center shafted putter just to fool around with.

Back