Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking brutal.

What the hell was Freddie thinking leaving him in?

I dunno. I'd make Avilan take the loss after that crap show. Not make someone else carry the weight.

Hell maybe Freeman or Upton goes long ball and Avilan gets the W?

Huge infield hit there...if it stands...

Upton was already out of his slide and standing up before the ball was caught.

Geez neither bullpen can get it together.

I wanna win but Avilan doesn't deserve it. Santana does.

I wanna win but Avilan doesn't deserve it. Santana does.
I agree with this, but at this point, I will take whatever.

Bases loaded, 0 outs. Braves have to score here.

Uggla with a grand slam!!! Holy hell!

UGGLA!!!!!!! Boom!

Unreal

Wow just wow #chopchopchop

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Braves have 1 hit with RISP tonight. 1 for 11.

They lead 9-6.

I don't know what's more surprising in that inning, Uggla with the Grand Slam or BJ Upton walking on 4 straight.

I don't know what's more surprising in that inning, Uggla with the Grand Slam or BJ Upton walking on 4 straight.

Did the pitcher bowl the 4 balls?

Did the pitcher bowl the 4 balls?
I think he's been told he isnt allowed to swing the bat anymore.

With that said, he's coming off a weekend with 3 straight multi-hit games, including a few HRs.

Carlos Martinez has incredible stuff. Hope he finds his way into the rotation. Not a single fastball in the 8th under 98 with a devastating slider

I think he's been told he isnt allowed to swing the bat anymore.

With that said, he's coming off a weekend with 3 straight multi-hit games, including a few HRs.

The only time I ever saw him jog to first base was when after hitting a grounder to second.

The only time I ever saw him jog to first base was when after hitting a grounder to second.
I bet you bought an Upton jersey when he was carrying the Rays through the playoffs a few years back...

I bet you bought an Upton jersey when he was carrying the Rays through the playoffs a few years back...

Haha I didn't, but I did think he was going to be a stud... Not so much. I really would like to see him get going again.

Haha I didn't, but I did think he was going to be a stud... Not so much. I really would like to see him get going again.
You and me both, dude. Not sure what the hell happened to him.

Cards end Brewers 9 game streak! 4-0 great efforts by Lynn and Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back