Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Callaway has done such a good job rebuilding the brand and bringing it to the Morgan Cup, I think you guys are in for a huge treat at this years event.

I've used Callaway products over the years and drifted away to other brands. I'm slowing adding more Cally products back to the bag and it's like an ole dog who finally finds his way by home. :D

I have to say, what excites me most about being a Callaway staffer for the Morgan Cup from an equipment standpoint is the complete range of options they are offering from a retail perspective. I mean, if you take a snapshot on February 14th (after the Bertha release) of the current model lines, there are six drivers, five FWs (if you count Deep separate), two hybrids, five iron sets, new wedges, and an incredible number of Odyssey SKUs. You add in any optional shafts, and the permutations are mind-boggling. Thank goodness for fittings.
Options, options and more options! Not a bad combination!

Another team member will be named tomorrow at 1100hrs

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have to say, what excites me most about being a Callaway staffer for the Morgan Cup from an equipment standpoint is the complete range of options they are offering from a retail perspective. I mean, if you take a snapshot on February 14th (after the Bertha release) of the current model lines, there are six drivers, five FWs (if you count Deep separate), two hybrids, five iron sets, new wedges, and an incredible number of Odyssey SKUs. You add in any optional shafts, and the permutations are mind-boggling. Thank goodness for fittings.

I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around just the sheer volume of options. It's a blessing and a curse all at the same time. This is where a proper fitting is a must.

Bumping the team Callaway Morgan Cup thread to welcome TNTCigarguy!

adwillingham Paladin vman Smithfaced dcbrad DevRickus AMart;

I am still pinching myself a few days later here. I cannot believe we get to go through this together. What a great sponsor we have. Going back and reading all the past threads and listening to everyone that has participated I try to mentally tell myself what I think is going to happen but I know that is not even close. I cannot wait to go through this experience with you guys and cannot wait to see what Callaway has in store for us.

Went and hit the Xhot2 driver today and while it numbers did not work for me. I am excited about what Callaway is bringing to the table. Teams are picked and I have a sponsor this is getting cra cra.

Went and hit the Xhot2 driver today and while it numbers did not work for me. I am excited about what Callaway is bringing to the table. Teams are picked and I have a sponsor this is getting cra cra.

I need to go see the new offerings. I have only spent time with the Apex and Apex Pro. I am all sorts of excited to roll the new putters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to PGA SS today. Finally getting to go hit the BB and BBA! Might be there all day!

I think you're gonna like it, Trev. The BB is a bomber, and very easy to hit.

I think you're gonna like it, Trev. The BB is a bomber, and very easy to hit.

I concur with this statement. BB will surprise you TNT. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Wanted to send a thank you to team Callaway and Chad for such a cool gift
edyduhug.jpg

Same size as the THP challenge coins

For those that didn't see it on Twitter last night...our Tour Rep and Hashtag have been talking. Can only mean great things for us staffers.

Thanks for posting that Donne. I was out of pocket yesterday and didnt see that. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Excitement level 9000!

It's always exciting seeing a tweet like that!

Pretty excited to see what this all means.

Hashtag and the ZooCrew don't mess around. I suspect we will see something epic.

Oooohhhh buddy! I've been getting anxious hearing about the other OEMs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Callaway will surely take care of their staffers! Can't wait to see all they do.

For those that didn't see it on Twitter last night...our Tour Rep and Hashtag have been talking. Can only mean great things for us staffers.

I feel like only good things can come from this.

Callaway staffers.....PM?!?!?

May 20th is the day! Orders in by then!

Back