Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are graphite shafts said to be easier on muscles/tendons or just the joints? My shoulder tendonitis that started around the time of the #grandaddy is flaring up again in my left shoulder. Seems to flare when I play/have many range sessions in a short period of time.

I find easier on everything. My wrist is now probably 90% along with my shoulder but the graphite helped so much that I didn't get sore anymore hitting balls and the injuries didn't set me back as much as they should have.

Tap Tap Taparoo

With grips made for vibration dampening to go along with graphite shafts, there are some seriously good options out there for people who suffer soreness after playing.
With the advancements in graphite over the past few years, I do believe the graphite options in iron shafts can now be beneficial to more things besides soreness after playing. Like, if someone has an issue with elevating shots with his irons...

With the advancements in graphite over the past few years, I do believe the graphite options in iron shafts can now be beneficial to more things besides soreness after playing. Like, if someone has an issue with elevating shots with his irons...

very true. I love how there are now very comparable options to steel in terms of being able to have high and low launching shafts for irons.

Tap Tap Taparoo

More game improvement type irons. Just need a little something more when my swing is off. Thinking G25, JPX EZ, 588 MT something along those lines. Need to go hit a bunch

Check out Hawk's thoughts in the AP1 thread. Fit right into that bill.

Thinking of dropping the RFX 3W I got for an Amp Cell 3W. Might give it a little more time because I haven't been hitting great, but it's been the worst and I need a reliable 3W.

I have graphite iron shafts on the mind. Thought my mind was made up and was going to stick with KBS Tours if I order new irons, but Recoils or SteelFibers keep catching my attention.

Cobra Cobra Cobra Cobra

Cobra Cobra Cobra Cobra

Cobra_commander.jpg

You rang?

I'm pondering some Odyssey counterbalanced offerings. Played around with the Versa 2-ball Tank at PGASS last weekend. Really impressed. I'm on the lookout for a used one that I can mess around with and see if it will make the MC bag.

The alignment and feel of that putter is really impressive.

What specifically?

Iron shafts, also the big one is to go 3w and 5w, or 3w and 2 hybos.

Taking the 5w back out today to toy around with from the deck and tee to see. Also thinking about shifting my wedges for higher bounce options. Other than that, iron shaft ponders big time. I'd love a solid graphite option.

I'm pondering some Odyssey counterbalanced offerings. Played around with the Versa 2-ball Tank at PGASS last weekend. Really impressed. I'm on the lookout for a used one that I can mess around with and see if it will make the MC bag.

The alignment and feel of that putter is really impressive.

Cruiser. Best CB'd putters I have ever used. The weighting system is ideal and the grip is phenomenal.

I would do just about anything for this one.. It might be my favorite of all of them

I would do just about anything for this one.. It might be my favorite of all of them

This is my favorite of them all. Hard to pick a favorite, kinda like picking your favorite child, but this one is in the lead by a long shot.

Like you I need the mallet version.

Lime Green Bio Cell.

Just saw this in an ad from GG. I was trying to send you a pic of it, but got side tracked. That green looks awesome.

I actually like the Bio Cell better. I thought the + felt a touch less lively that I am used to and like in a driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back