What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, your going to the Indy Invite but bagged us for the SeeMore?! I must have missed something. Clearly you didn't see the star studded list of attendees for the SeeMore event! :D

Used miles for Indy and it cost me 20k miles. Getting to SeeMore event would have cost me 50k and there were only 2 or 3 flights available.

Used miles for Indy and it cost me 20k miles. Getting to SeeMore event would have cost me 50k and there were only 2 or 3 flights available.

Again, you must have missed the star studded list of attendees for the SeeMore event. :D

Again, you must have missed the star studded list of attendees for the SeeMore event. :D

Haha oh I saw it. Way I figured it I will get to see most of this star studded cast between Indy and the MC. Believe me, missing the SeeMore event kills me. Blame O'Carroll. We were gonna drive down and then he had to be all fancy and get plane tickets. Haha

Haha oh I saw it. Way I figured it I will get to see most of this star studded cast between Indy and the MC. Believe me, missing the SeeMore event kills me. Blame O'Carroll. We were gonna drive down and then he had to be all fancy and get plane tickets. Haha

Well.....we all know how he is in catching flights now don't we.

#ShouldHaveStuckToCar
#DallasEvent

Picked up a Bio Cell 5-7 wood. I sure can't wait to get that thing in my hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a Bio Cell 5-7 wood. I sure can't wait to get that thing in my hands

It is the club I am the most anxious to get in the bag.

It is the club I am the most anxious to get in the bag.

You and me both. Should be here Thursday. It can not get here quick enough

I haven't bought anything yet but I'm going for a driver fitting tomorrow with no brand preference. Should make for an interesting day.

9usa3ygu.jpg

Bought a red & blue Addias web belt. A pair of FJ Project M shoes. A Taylormade Ghost Manta 35" brand new for $79.

2 dozen Maxfli U4x on clearance from Dick's. Told they are a cheap alternative to the Pro V1. Hopefully find out on Thursday.

Yeah. It certainly is. Never thought I would love a #7 but it has happened.
It's pointing in the wrong direction.

Well.....we all know how he is in catching flights now don't we.

#ShouldHaveStuckToCar
#DallasEvent
I'm flying out of............NEWARK.

I bought this..
qu6eze8u.jpg

Well my roomate and I did. We got it for a total of less than a new driver. It's in pristine shape too.

In coming to visit

I bought this..
qu6eze8u.jpg

Well my roomate and I did. We got it for a total of less than a new driver. It's in pristine shape too.
My dad's buddy has one of these in his finished basement of his lakehouse. It's the only room I've been in....

I miss my Golden Tee machine. Loved it during College, but passed it down. Freaking sweet buy, TH.

I miss my Golden Tee machine. Loved it during College, but passed it down. Freaking sweet buy, TH.

It looks like it's been used about twice. Such a steal and they delivered it too. Winning

It really is a blast. Fun at bars even more fun in your living room when it's free

2 dozen Maxfli U4x on clearance from Dick's. Told they are a cheap alternative to the Pro V1. Hopefully find out on Thursday.

I've been playing the U3's and think they're descent. I may have to make a trip to Dick's to pick up and try the U4's.

GF got me a sweet new UA polo. I'll be looking sharp for #TheKing next week!

GF got me a sweet new UA polo. I'll be looking sharp for #TheKing next week!
Especially in those shirts that JB posted up that Callaway is hooking us up with at the King!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back