Votes: 19 6.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 43 15.1%
  • Lime Green

Votes: 125 44.0%
  • Khaki

Votes: 9 3.2%

• Total voters
Lime Green, wil match my RBZ's and Black/Acid Ogio perfectly!!!!

Love me some THP green!

Lime green would be awesome. Definitely would stand out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lime Green... FOR SURE!

Black for washing purposes.

Gotta be The Green. Hey Mike, is it The Green? Gotta be The Green.

Black, although I would love a kelly green one.

Black, White, or Silver since thats the color or just about everything in my bag.

I voted for black because it would look less filthy when being used, but I'd also get a green or silver one, too.

Black for me, mainly because it is easier to keep it from looking too dirty. I play a lot of early rounds and deal with grass and mud from the dew.

Lime Green gets my first vote but having a black option would be nice as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to go with black since it would match my bag, THP green would be a close second though.

heavy-breathing-cat.jpg
1369227175249.jpg

THP Towels!!!

Based on total votes already, it appears a large THP towel order may in GG's near future!!

With 216 votes so far, I bet we sell these out in a short time!

With 216 votes so far, I bet we sell these out in a short time!

Like the visors?, green is great, black is better and any will be had by this guy.

Now to have them order THP umbrellas again!

Black with the THP Green Logo FTW!!!!

Id really like green

Now to have them order THP umbrellas again!

Love my THP/TM umbrella, still on the bag and ready to use. But, the one and only time I've ever actually used it was not golf related, lol. It came in handy for some ladies during a down pour while I had my bag in the back of the car one day.

Voted Silver but Green or Black work just as well. Can't wait to see how these turn out!

Black and Green towels have both been ordered. These are being ordered in limited fashion and depending on success rate, we can possibly order again, or stock a different style of towel, or just keep them as a limited item and move on to something else.

Black and Green towels have both been ordered. These are being ordered in limited fashion and depending on success rate, we can possibly order again, or stock a different style of towel, or just keep them as a limited item and move on to something else.

Awesome news. I'll be in for one for sure.

Cool, count me in for one

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Back