SeeMore Putters Thread

I liked them both. It's more the face I'm trying to figure out. Insert or milled....

I've played both and the feel is definitely different. The PTM1 milled face is a little softer with a softer sound at impact. The Si insert is a little firmer and has a distinct sound from center strikes vs off center. I have become very fond of the audible feedback the Si provides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My wife and I went to the range and putting green tonight. While I was hitting balls I had het putt with 5 different putters in preparation for the Love is in the Air event. I wanted her to get a feel for different styles and weights. Well when I came back she was putting with the DB4 and told me if was her favorite of the 4 she had tired to that point. She has such good taste. The DB4 is such a sweet putter.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of the DB4, it's just got a classic look and has the functionality I'm used too. It will come down to the DB4 and the OneCS for the cup, both are really sweet.

SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm a fan of the DB4, it's just got a classic look and has the functionality I'm used too. It will come down to the DB4 and the OneCS for the cup, both are really sweet.

I don't think those are options for the MC. I thought they were both part of the M series and our options are the FGP, Si, X, or PTM.

Two great choices Marc. Both of them are high on my rotation list and you can't go wrong with either.

I don't those those are options for the MC. I thought they were both part of the M series and our options are the FGP, Si, X, or PTM.

Yup you're right dude, just when I had my bag set. I misread it.

Yup you're right dude, just when I had my bag set. I misread it.

At least you didn't come home wuth any of those putters to test....lol

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

X4 Nickel it is then, hopefully my fitter will have one to try. Really at the end of the day if he says I putt better with a block of cheese I'd use it, whatever he recommends I'll take.

X4 Nickel it is then, hopefully my fitter will have one to try. Really at the end of the day if he says I putt better with a block of cheese I'd use it, whatever he recommends I'll take.

I hear ya man. IF I had to pick on my own, it would be the PTM3 or Big FGP counterbalanced. I'm excited for the fitting and also planning on taking a few counterbalanced putters with me to that just in case he doesn't have any there. I just haven't heard of any SPi instructors fitting folks into CB offerings so I'm quite curious to hear Pat's thoughts on them.....I know that I am more consistent with one in my hands.....but the fitting is the "end all, be all".

Brady is very interested in my thoughts about going CB, of course, when I was fit by him last time he was who got me into back weighting my putters and the science behind that.

Cookie, any way I can get you to shoot my x3 back up? I promise I'll send you goodies in exchange hahaha

I'm so new to the SeeMore party lol, I never realized how good they actually were so this whole experience is new and exciting. It's funny I always thought I'd be with Scotty until I started checking some of the SeeMore's out, I had no clue they were made that well and that the system really works, I can't wait dude!

Brady is very interested in my thoughts about going CB, of course, when I was fit by him last time he was who got me into back weighting my putters and the science behind that.

Cookie, any way I can get you to shoot my x3 back up? I promise I'll send you goodies in exchange hahaha

I was going to offer but keep waiting for a box to appear on my doorstep. I've never seen the USPS take 3 weeks to deliver a package. :confused:

Or you can come get it personally next weekend. :)

I'm not gonna lie - I have a fear that Pat will not be a fan of it....I would be a sad panda. Hahahaha

You should fear nothing with Pat, he's so damn good and will set up up right.

Meh, we aaaaare trading my stuff for my stuff :alien:

Hehehe

I was going to message you about the x4. Such a nice insert, worth the roll my friend!

Picked up an m7 yesterday. I hope Canadan is proud of me.

Picked up an m7 yesterday. I hope Canadan is proud of me.

Proud of you? Man, I hope YOU are proud of you, as you start dropping putts from everywhere!!!

haha, enjoy the new flatstick! m7 is a great head.

Can someone who has used a whistle shaft help me out ? I bought an m2 with a whistle shaft and it seems impossible to completely hide the red dot. It seems like I always see the back end of the red dot no matter what. The only way to hide it completely is to raise the toe waaay off the ground.

Am I just lining up that poorly or is that the way it works with the whistle shaft? I'm probably going to end up sending it in for a re-shaft or I'm going to sell it because I don't like it the way it is.

X4 is. Solid putter. I enjoyed it, just coildnt get used to the plumber neck.
Jman liking the x3 idea. Im pondering it or a ptm2..

Can someone who has used a whistle shaft help me out ? I bought an m2 with a whistle shaft and it seems impossible to completely hide the red dot. It seems like I always see the back end of the red dot no matter what. The only way to hide it completely is to raise the toe waaay off the ground.

Am I just lining up that poorly or is that the way it works with the whistle shaft? I'm probably going to end up sending it in for a re-shaft or I'm going to sell it because I don't like it the way it is.

Wish I could help you my friend. As I told you in the PM, the looks of the whistle shaft kind of scares me. Perhaps the lie angle needs to be adjusted???

I have a few whistle shaft SeeMores, though not the M2, and I do not have a problem hiding the dot on any of them. My semi-educated guess is you're applying a slight amount of forward press. At least that's how I could duplicate what you described with a couple of mine just now.

If you haven't already, watch Jman's SeeMore vids here on THP and also the official ones one SeeMore's site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have an m2w and have the same issue with the very back of the red dot showing, but I think that's just how it is. I so t forward press and the setup is fine. It's just the nature of the curve at that spot in the shaft, I think. I just focus on the top and sides and know that if they line up then the back must as well, even if I can see it.

You shouldn't see the RST, most who do with a whistle shaft is because they have the grip set to center of their body and the putter head back. The purpose of the whistle shaft is to let those who typically forward press get their hands forward without having the inconsistencies of how much they press them forward each time. The putter head needs to be center of the body with the hands being a touch forward from there.

You shouldn't see the RST, most who do with a whistle shaft is because they have the grip set to center of their body and the putter head back. The purpose of the whistle shaft is to let those who typically forward press get their hands forward without having the inconsistencies of how much they press them forward each time. The putter head needs to be center of the body with the hands being a touch forward from there.

I'll try that. Thanks. Not one for a forward press really. I am coming from an onset FGP head, though.

I'll try that. Thanks. Not one for a forward press really. I am coming from an onset FGP head, though.

The whole intention of them developing the whistle shaft was for people who prefer their hands forward and not zero-offset like the regular straight shaft models, made it so that the RST worked and still gave them a square face angle to alignment as well as the sensation of the forward hands the same position every single stroke.

For me, its not about the hands but works really well with my eye dominance, I should really use a whistle shaft more.

The whole intention of them developing the whistle shaft was for people who prefer their hands forward and not zero-offset like the regular straight shaft models, made it so that the RST worked and still gave them a square face angle to alignment as well as the sensation of the forward hands the same position every single stroke.

For me, its not about the hands but works really well with my eye dominance, I should really use a whistle shaft more.

Left or right eye dominant?

Back