Status
Not open for further replies.
My Jays holding it down this year. 1st place in the east :) tough with Boston there who is always top notch. I see good things this year for my Jays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teheran with a 3 hit shut out! He is dominating people right now. Heyward had more strikeouts than the Phillies had hits....that's kind of sad.

Way to go bourn..1 out in 9th boots the ball for what should have been a double then overthrows his cutoff so the catcher gets a freaking triple

Man Teheran looked great tonight. Heyward's hitting .145 and we're still winning games.

Boom Indians win!

Man Teheran looked great tonight. Heyward's hitting .145 and we're still winning games.

Complete game, 3 hit shutout... Yeah, he looked decent.

Salazar vs. Verlander today. Should be a decent matchup.

Teheran with a 3 hit shut out! He is dominating people right now. Heyward had more strikeouts than the Phillies had hits....that's kind of sad.

It was against Cliff Lee. I'll give him a pass tonight.

His average is obviously terrible right now. But he has generally been hitting the ball hard. It will come around.

It was against Cliff Lee. I'll give him a pass tonight.

His average is obviously terrible right now. But he has generally been hitting the ball hard. It will come around.

I was saying the same thing about Uggla and lately, BJ. Hopefully they both start getting things to fall.

A real gem by Tehran last night. The Braves are finding ways to win. If Heyward would quit trying to hit it out of the park on every swing he might quit striking out. He's the B. J. Upton of this year so far.

If Heyward, Upton and Uggla get to hitting (even .250 will do) it will be a fun season!

A real gem by Tehran last night. The Braves are finding ways to win. If Heyward would quit trying to hit it out of the park on every swing he might quit striking out. He's the B. J. Upton of this year so far.
At least Heyward isnt taking plays off in the outfield like BJ did last year.

At least Heyward isnt taking plays off in the outfield like BJ did last year.

Your right about that. B.J. does get caught napping now and then. Heyward is our best outfielder, IMO, and always Mr. Hustle. He goes hard for every ball. Gotta love that.

Man, step dad's cousin is dealing for the Twins

2-0 so far, 4 innings 0 ER today thus far, 1.17 era

Verlander 66 pitches through 3 innings....Mikey Likey

And salazar gives up 3 run HR

The 2 guys on base....walked

4-3 Detroit...booooh

Yanks spot CC 4 runs early...even he can't blow thay...right?

Cardinals with 3 off of Nationals early.. hopefully enough with Wainwright on the bump.

tumblr_n47agpcHT01ro5xweo1_400.gif

I thank the Braves every 5th day that they gave us Adam Wainwright. Dude is the definition of an ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back