#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

It'll be something you remember for a long time for sure. Glad that you all get to experience it.

I fully expect my expectations to be blown away.

Does that count?

I just don't know what to expect but I'm ready to find out!

Here we go: old #11 is now #12. Looks to be straightforward but difficult from the back tees!

473D5E00-ABA4-4A37-89F5-D8157E0774C6.gif

This one is a bit uphill If I remember correctly, and the green coloring that looks lush in that rendering short and right is tall whispy weeds that like to grab clubs. Pin high right will leave you with a downhill lie for your chip, so if you're going to miss the green, be left.

Basically anything on the national course rendering pictures that looks green but isn't fairway, is trouble.

The best way I can fathom to experience what is going to go down in 7 short days is to have no expectations, to live in the moment, soak it all in, and be grateful and humble that I am fortunate enough to share in what will be an incredible weekend. I can't wait to meet everyone and get a tee in the ground.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I am planning on heading down with my game ready to rock and let the rest take care of itself.
While there will only be one Team that wins the crown, I dont think anybody at #TheKing is going to lose.

I dont think any of us know what to expect, really. Seeing what THP has done at other events that blew minds, and then throwing Callaway in to the mix as well means that some awesomeness is about to unfold.

I fully expect my expectations to be blown away.

Does that count?

The best way I can fathom to experience what is going to go down in 7 short days is to have no expectations, to live in the moment, soak it all in, and be grateful and humble that I am fortunate enough to share in what will be an incredible weekend. I can't wait to meet everyone and get a tee in the ground.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

sparksjr has it right. Just expect your minds to be blown! I expect mine to be blown just following along. So jealous.

#ImStillWithHarry

Almost time to tee it high and let if fly, folks! Looking forward to seeing what awaits us and kicking some Harry butt!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I am planning on heading down with my game ready to rock and let the rest take care of itself.
While there will only be one Team that wins the crown, I dont think anybody at #TheKing is going to lose.

I've worked so hard on my game and now it's time to let the body rest a bit and get ready for some fun! If I don't have my game tuned up by now, it's just gonna have to work the way it is. :thumb: Well, I do need to get out today for a few hours if my sand wedge comes in. :D

I cant wait to follow along with your guys. This will be a blast & i'm sure with THP & Callaway involved there is always a surprise or two around the corner.

v.man & OG, That is crazy talk from both of you! I would tee it up with any of you two at any type of THP event and have the time of my life. "Let's just get out there and chase that little white ball like a coon hound on a hunt" :act-up:

I cant wait to follow along with your guys. This will be a blast & i'm sure with THP & Callaway involved there is always a surprise or two around the corner.

v.man & OG, That is crazy talk from both of you! I would tee it up with any of you two at any type of THP event and have the time of my life. "Let's just get out there and chase that little white ball like a coon hound on a hunt" :act-up:

That would be quite noisy, Mike, and probably put some golfers off their game a bit. Have you ever heard a coon dog with the scent? LOL

#ImStillWithHarry

haha I hear ya partner! :D I look forward to teeing it up with ya one of these days soon I hope.

That would be quite noisy, Mike, and probably put some golfers off their game a bit. Have you ever heard a coon dog with the scent? LOL

#ImStillWithHarry

Once....and I thought it was dying...back to the regularly scheduled program of THE KING!..., go get em Bill

This one is a bit uphill If I remember correctly, and the green coloring that looks lush in that rendering short and right is tall whispy weeds that like to grab clubs. Pin high right will leave you with a downhill lie for your chip, so if you're going to miss the green, be left.

Basically anything on the national course rendering pictures that looks green but isn't fairway, is trouble.

Avoid the bunkers. Avoid the dark green. Check.

Here we go: old #11 is now #12. Looks to be straightforward but difficult from the back tees!

This green is very exposed to the wind. Slight false front and two front traps that really don't do much.
Take an extra club and smooth it out

If it's uphill like Greg said, I'll be taking a 5W from the tips, possibly/probably choked down depending on conditions/pin. I hit a draw, so favoring a left miss will come naturally, just gotta make sure to not be short. Tees will make a big difference here, as if we play blues I'll likely only need a 6 iron, maybe even a 7 if the pin is closer to the front.

Not up hill at all, very flat

Oh hey National... Guess the par 3?

20130914_160242.jpg

Guarded par five? Anyone playing that fade?

20130914_132743.jpg

Love these tee shots, like firing out of a gate -- Just don't hit it into the left traps, as it doesn't yield too many good numbers

20130914_134215.jpg

Not up hill at all, very flat

I thought this one was a little uphill heading to the narrow par 4 with bunkers down both sides. Is the uphill after, on the way to the next hole?

Dan, I can't take it anymore!! Your pictures are making me salivate haha

I thought this one was a little uphill heading to the narrow par 4 with bunkers down both sides. Is the uphill after, on the way to the next hole?

Oh joy. :alien:

Dan's being quite the tease today. Haha awesome pics

[Q UOTE=Greg Kulbick;2965811]I thought this one was a little uphill heading to the narrow par 4 with bunkers down both sides. Is the uphill after, on the way to the next hole?[/QUOTE]
Next hole after the par 3 plays from an elevated tee then second shot is gradually up hill

Back