Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I am definitely going to snag some. You guys will feel like you are walking on air. Literally!

Try them on yet? I'm definitely interested in everything but man, Monolites are so damn comfy and stylish (both on/off da course).

Tried them on a week ago, fit good to me, run a tad more snug than others, but it works for my skinny ass foot.

See, I'm in the minority, not huge on the looks of the monolites. I know, blasphemy.

Tried them on a week ago, fit good to me, run a tad more snug than others, but it works for my skinny ass foot.

See, I'm in the minority, not huge on the looks of the monolites. I know, blasphemy.

I have trouble with the looks as well. I prefer the Biofusion Spikeless Mesh myself.

I have trouble with the looks as well. I prefer the Biofusion Spikeless Mesh myself.

Yaaaaaaaay, I'm not alone! Haha!

Lol Ferrari NeoLux, they look wicked cool!

Ugh....haven't even thought of apparel!!! Whatever it is, I'm going to look sharp. I think I might do all pants. Shorts season isn't that long up here after August.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

BioFusion Mesh have my full attention.

So badass.
Same here, I can't wait to try them on. Mesh and Waterproof is an amazing combination!

Try them on yet? I'm definitely interested in everything but man, Monolites are so damn comfy and stylish (both on/off da course).

They are not quite as comfortable but close enough for me. I love how lightweight the new line is.

Just saw an awesome teaser on Twitter! Pretty cool

Just saw an awesome teaser on Twitter! Pretty cool

I just saw it too. Cant wait to hear what they have up there sleeves for the Cobra guys!!

WHY must it be blocked at work!?!???!??!

JB is on a conference call with Cobra/Puma about the MC

JB is on a conference call with Cobra/Puma about the MC

THANK YOU Mike!

Testing requirements are killing my social media time.

This is crazy exciting, I honestly cannot wait to hear what comes from it all.

Boom, that gets the excitement level going even more!!! Hope some of the discussion can be released to the staffers in the near future. :)

Cobra, JB, Conference Call, #THPMC.

What do all of these have in common?

Awesomeness.

I'm sure nothing good will come out of that ha. Looking forward to hearing what they have in store for you guys!

Yes, I went outside to get a phone signal and see the tweets. :alien:

Looking forward to the deets coming out. Cobra/Puma is always looking to be different and cooler than the rest.

Man o man ... Staff bag being shown, conference calls about the mc, things are getting more and more exciting.

So it's official. My iron choice has been made. Where my games at and the extra benefit from the regular bios just make it an easy choice. Going with the combo package with the hybos and irons. Now just have to worry about driver woods and shafts. The rest is already settled

Back