The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. The crappy part of the landlord is that the tree isnt even his. It's the neighbors but because its on his property its his responsibility.
At least you are still renting...

At least you are still renting...

That and the fact that nothing of ours got damaged makes me thankful. Is it mean that I wish it would have fallen on all the stuff of the people upstairs?

My rant: Some jackass shot a police officer and potentially the officer's K-9 dog (the animal is missing and unaccounted for) this morning after a traffic stop.

My rant: Some jackass shot a police officer and potentially the officer's K-9 dog (the animal is missing and unaccounted for) this morning after a traffic stop.

That is awful.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Just found the story on oregonlive.com. How awful. Is that a wooded area? I fear the dog knew it was in trouble and just went into the brush to pass.

Yup. The crappy part of the landlord is that the tree isnt even his. It's the neighbors but because its on his property its his responsibility.

This is very important to know. If the neighbor is cutting down a tree and it causes damage to someone else's property, it is his fault. But when a tree just comes down, it is not.

Just found the story on oregonlive.com. How awful. Is that a wooded area? I fear the dog knew it was in trouble and just went into the brush to pass.
It is a mix of residential and wooded. I suspect the same thing. I'm happy the officer is okay and thankful the bad guy is in custody but sad about the dog.

I checked the tracking on my driver coming from Callaway and UPS has delivered it to Kentucky signed for and "left on dock". I'm not sure where the mix up happened and all I can do is laugh Kentucky is a long way away from Calgary, Alberta. I have contacted both and hope it gets resolved soon. Even though it snowed I'm ready to hit the course and just glad it's 100 dollar xtreme from the pre owned site and not an Alpha. I'll just be patient and drop some hybrid bombs.

Wasn't thinking and drank coffee. Hope this goes away soon. Caffeine is no buenos

Tap Tap Taparoo

There are few things worse than starting your day by sticking your feet in soaking wet work boots on a cold and wet day. Yech!

I know that nothing should surprise me, but I always like to believe in the best in people, apparently I should stop doing that. Oh well though, too much good happening to dwell!

I know that nothing should surprise me, but I always like to believe in the best in people, apparently I should stop doing that. Oh well though, too much good happening to dwell!

Love that bolded part. Don't let a few people get you down buddy.. You are much too good for that

Love that bolded part. Don't let a few people get you down buddy.. You are much too good for that

Its the truth my friend, life is going insanely good right now, people just tend to amaze me from time to time.

Dude, I'm really sorry. Putter will be shipped tomorrow - promise!

Oh shut the hell up, you KNOW I'm not upset about that in the slightest! #SillyPoundCookie

He changed his address pm me and I'll give it to you ;)

Tap Tap Taparoo

Research papers for grad school...

Performance reviews. Why should I do a self assessment. Isnt the point that you review my work and tell me how I am doing? Last year I filled all this crap out. Waiting 6 months to have my boss tell me "here is your raise dont worry about the other stuff."

Performance reviews. Why should I do a self assessment. Isnt the point that you review my work and tell me how I am doing? Last year I filled all this crap out. Waiting 6 months to have my boss tell me "here is your raise dont worry about the other stuff."

Whats a raise?

Whats a raise?

Only took a few years to get a cost of living increase but at least its something. But I imagine cost of living is cheaper in Oklahoma than in NJ. :(

He meant praise.

No raise.

OK, well then, whats praise?

I still don't know! LOL

Only took a few years to get a cost of living increase but at least its something. But I imagine cost of living is cheaper in Oklahoma than in NJ. :(

Up, a bit, we have badass tee-pee's and horse drawn wagons here.

living in a tee-pee would rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back