THP Challenge #4 - Win Equipment

Entry #1 short game chips & flops around the green. Worked with 8i, 50*, 54* & 58* at various times 20 yds & in.

First day of grass range, bliss. Entry 2 and may try and go back later, video reality blows. Liking the Whiteboard in the Cell, lower spin....
Range%20Practice.png

Sand work
getapany.jpg

Entry #1. Little range time

y2uhequg.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What do you do when you forget to take pics of your lunch range session? Go again after dinner. #LivingGolf
eqase7e7.jpg
urydu3ej.jpg

Entry 1:
A little short game practice
e9e4uvyj.jpg

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Entry #2. Some practice working the ball before my round today

ty8ume4a.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397781755810.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397781755810.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
2014-04-17160624_zps09347f2c.jpg

THP Challenge #4 - Win Equipment

Entry #3. The picture may look similar to entry #2 but I promise this lesson was a separate session. BTW, thank god for teaching pro's

abanuneh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8emazagu.jpg

Entry 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting some range work in, practicing that shoulder turn!

ajesymy9.jpg

umaruqyj.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Amazing what a difference a day and iPad will do. SO nice to have instant feedback took about 4 swings and saw what I was doing wrong fixed and had probably the best session I've ever had! Entry 2!!

vatapysa.jpg

#RangeSelfie

ubu6yvud.jpg

Then I putted for about 45 mins.

raqe3a5u.jpg

Finally a chance to hit the range!!!
egygupub.jpg

5apydute.jpg

Two hours of work today. Worked on taking the club back without going too far inside and grooving that 80% feeling.

20140417_193249.jpg

Entry #3 Back to the range tonight, was a bit to windy/cold for the GF to stay out on the grass range. Played it smart and came into the bays!

First lesson last couple of weeks ago. Instructor said I was coming way to inside had me work on going back high and pausing and falling into plane. "Sounds easy".
2y8yrede.jpg

swing your swing

Under the lights...

9e9uzudu.jpg

Quoting my own pic to say I relegated that club to the bench after this session. Got me a replacement for that yardage...Callaway of course.

20140417_193249.jpg

Entry #3 Back to the range tonight, was a bit to windy/cold for the GF to stay out on the grass range. Played it smart and came into the bays!

That club looks like its four and a half feet long.

Lovin' all the practice everyone is putting in, I'll be on the range at lunch! Keep it up.

No practice today unfortunately, have to drive down to Seattle to pick the gf's parents up. But Saturday and Sunday morning for sure for entries 2 and 3!

Practice is not over till the last bit of sunlight is gone. #JourneyToBetter

tutypa8e.jpg

Here's some putting practice from last night. Haven't really captured my putting setup before and I see some things that need fixed.

PuttingPractice_zps995b2c6b.png

Back