mrslate63

Reaction score
Handicap
100% Feedback with over 600 sales. Username is golf related (Don't know why but I always keep an eye out for that)

Sometimes clubs do in fact get leaked out early.

Looks legit but you gotta wonder huh... sometimes you cant tell until its in hand and then its too late. I grabbed a SC putter off ebay and it was fake. But thats the ONLY time Ive ever had an issue.

That is the real deal it seems. Could be someone with a media sample, or an online vendor trying to make some extra money.

Ebay/Paypal has a pretty good policy and if you purchase it and don't think its real, you can file a claim with the seller and they almost always favor the buyer!!

Real or counterfeit? Nike says the Machspeed won't be in stores until 2/25.

Seller's feedback is impeccable. Your thoughts?

New Nike SQ Machspeed Driver 10.5 Reg Flex - eBay (item 290406431156 end time Feb-28-10 15:23:36 PST)

Looks like it might be a retailer. Since the seller could just wait until the 25th to ship, it might not violate the embargo date. Looks like TGW is offering it right now too.

But still, there are so many fakes out there, I don't think I would ever buy from eBay.

Looks real to me. I have bought numerous clubs on Ebay and I think as long as you are careful it is okay.

Go for it....:act-up:

Is the price to good to be true? If it is, it is. Callaway has estimated at times, that up to 50/60 percent of their clubs being offered for sale online are counterfeit. As my personal rule, I only sell on ebay, never buy.

ummmmm, I've had mine for over two weeks now.

I'm fortunate in that I have access to Nike equipment through "inner channels", but nonetheless.

I'm not certain about these things, but I would think some companies are just able, or choose to, sell before the official release date.

I've heard of it more than once. So I don't see the harm in buying a pre release club from a reputable dealer.

Thanks, everyone.

I took the plunge. Will let you know.

Seller has serial #'s and claims they are legit.

Thanks, everyone.

I took the plunge. Will let you know.

Seller has serial #'s and claims they are legit.

I guess my only question would be why ebay?

The Machspeed line was released today. Wouldn't it be faster just to go pick it up from the store?

Unless of course, it was a great bargain... I can't remember the price for your auction.

I've bought the majority of my golf equipment from eBay.

Stick with established and reputable sellers it you'll likely not have any problems. Read feedbacks and act accordingly.

Dang, at that price I would definitely call it a steal! Hopefully the performance is as awesome as the price!

That was my thought as well.

100 bucks cheaper than retail. Just don't get the GS 90/90 plan.

Back