Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Freddie with the quick order. Love it dude. No overthinking it, go with what works

I'm drilling down to my finalists, but need a fitting for sure and that will be in a week or 2. Freddie, gotta feel pretty awesome to have your order in, huh?

With three fittings in the past two years I know what works. I didn't want to stare at the catalog and wonder. I had two or three choices of shafts with woods, irons and wedges. The putter was easy. Plus I reached out to Josh at Bridgestone about my driver, he was and has been very helpful.

Now if I could dress like him!

That dude sure does have some sweet style

Dressing like a champion. I need to find some pink pants!

Glad you're set buddy. I've got a few question marks, but I think in the end I'll go with my gut and be glad I did.
My setup in regards to loft and lie angle stayed the same. I went a shaft in the irons I have wanted for a long time and felt great a few years back at the outing. The wedges were a no brainer and the putter, well lets say I'll be spending a great deal of time with on Friday.

Freddie with the quick order. Love it dude. No overthinking it, go with what works
You know how I gets down

I'm drilling down to my finalists, but need a fitting for sure and that will be in a week or 2. Freddie, gotta feel pretty awesome to have your order in, huh?
One less thing I have to think about. I have had my list done for months. Got some questions answered and set it off.

That dude sure does have some sweet style
Yes he does

With three fittings in the past two years I know what works. I didn't want to stare at the catalog and wonder. I had two or three choices of shafts with woods, irons and wedges. The putter was easy. Plus I reached out to Josh at Bridgestone about my driver, he was and has been very helpful.

Now if I could dress like him!

Did you go with kbs in the irons?

No sir, went different direction

Interesting. I am going to go with kbs tour 130g which are my normal gamers. White pearls may be calling my name lol

Interesting. I am going to go with kbs tour 130g which are my normal gamers. White pearls may be calling my name lol

Love me some white pearls

haha I think my boy Kang changes shaft selections by the minute.

Go with what works my friend!

haha I think my boy Kang changes shaft selections by the minute.

Go with what works my friend!

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Put the kbs tour shafts in play today and it confirmed for me what works best

I had those in my previous set and liked them. Went slightly lighter

I had those in my previous set and liked them. Went slightly lighter

Spill it buddy, what is the Panda sporting in his irons?

Spill it buddy, what is the Panda sporting in his irons?

I was waiting for a direct question. I went with Recolis F4 125. -1* flat and +2* on all lofts 4-PW

That sounds like a terrific combo.

I want to see the rest of the setups

Same here, after playing the entire J40 line it will be interesting to see how the bags shape up. I would have done a few things different for sure. I wonder if someone will go 12* on the driver?

I was waiting for a direct question. I went with Recolis F4 125. -1* flat and +2* on all lofts 4-PW
Worried about the bounce on the +2 loft? That would make for a pretty aggressive leading edge would it not?

Worried about the bounce on the +2 loft? That would make for a pretty aggressive leading edge would it not?

Not at all, same setup before and they were nice. Plus the adjusted bounce is very small

Same here, after playing the entire J40 line it will be interesting to see how the bags shape up. I would have done a few things different for sure. I wonder if someone will go 12* on the driver?

Its certainly a consideration for me and might be in the lead actually.

My friend, when I get my setup sorted out, you'll definitely know!!!

I'm overthinking everything.

In the words of yourself: Just go with what works buddy!

Freddie I would love to take a swing or two with those j40s with recoils. Sounds like a great pairing!

Freddie I would love to take a swing or two with those j40s with recoils. Sounds like a great pairing!

I'm ready to do exactly that my good man.

Fitting soon......numbers don't lie. Very excited!

JM

This would have never been an option if James hadn't paired the two together a couple summers ago. Felts stiff as all get out but released through the ball so nice and launched high

Back