#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Playing a round today at a straightforward course that I should be able to score well on if I can figure out the greens before it's too late.
Then tomorrow it's a round at a really tough Fred Couples design that I've never played before. I'm not expecting to score extremely well my first time out there but it should really expose whatever problems I need to fix heading into next week!

That's good confidence going into next week. Poor Harry :D

Had a solid round today and fired off an 80. Feeling really happy with where things were at and the mistakes were more mental than swing...which is easy to fix.
Playing 9 tomorrow morning prior to playing 18 at a tough track...we'll see how it goes but I'm super excited to get out there again!

Whoa, whoa, whoa - no team wavering this late in the game! We'll hammer the Hashtags even if we have Sir Isaac on our hats! :)

No worries Barry. #ImStillWithHarry

Getting the oil changed today and a good tune up for next weeks journey to Florida :thumb:

1ce8df5516f5c3d3fe9cb7f634e9ef5d.jpg

It's good to see the Woodshed mobile in action again. Hope it's big enough to hold Chad's team. Otherwise, they'll have to take shifts.

#ImStillWithHarry

This time next week we will playing night golf :)

No worries Barry. #ImStillWithHarry

It's good to see the Woodshed mobile in action again. Hope it's big enough to hold Chad's team. Otherwise, they'll have to take shifts.

#ImStillWithHarry

Chad's team my arse ?. This baby is designed for Team Harry. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gotta love Barry and his swagger.. It's cute how he thinks his team is going to win. Bless his little heart.

You gotta love Barry and his swagger.. It's cute how he thinks his team is going to win. Bless his little heart.
It's confidence.

Confidence is a powerful thing. #TeamHarry has the confidence.

It's confidence.

Confidence is a powerful thing. #TeamHarry has the confidence.

Misguided confidence, but some is better than none

I just checked with the mirage sports book Team Harry is such a huge favorite that they took the line down

I just checked with the mirage sports book Team Harry is such a huge favorite that they took the line down

Well when Barry lays such a huge bet on his team it tends to skew things. He's gonna end up owing some loan shark 100large at the end of next weekend.

Well when Barry lays such a huge bet on his team it tends to skew things. He's gonna end up owing some loan shark 100large at the end of next weekend.

His money is golden, that bet is a lock :)

Loving the friendly trash talk! Can't wait to get down there and have some fun with everybody. We are all going to have a blast but the team that doesn't win is going to feel a bit of a sting. Just glad that won't be Team Harry :).

Loving the friendly trash talk! Can't wait to get down there and have some fun with everybody. We are all going to have a blast but the team that doesn't win is going to feel a bit of a sting. Just glad that won't be Team Harry :).

Just a few more days and MillerTime and myself will be heading down the road with cpljohnst. I kind of feel sorry for the old boy as he will have to endure our awesomeness all the way down to Orlando. I've heard tell that some folks get overwhelmed when an over load of awesomeness takes a hold of em. MT says he knows a big old country gal in Valdosta that can give him mouth to mouth resuckitation if he gets the awesomeness over load in his system.. Hang in there cpl and you'll be resting with the rest of your non awesome team mates soon and you won't have to be sucking lips with big momma from Valdosta! :kiss::D

I'm laughing so hard it hurts right now. Don't tell everybody all of my secrets! Looking forward to the trip buds! Barry gets to hear about how #TeamChad is gonna be crowned the whole trip down to Orlando!

I'm going to find a way to use "mouth to mouth resuckitation" on the course today.

Getting the oil changed today and a good tune up for next weeks journey to Florida :thumb:

1ce8df5516f5c3d3fe9cb7f634e9ef5d.jpg

I love it!! Bringing the woodshed to Florida and making it mobile!

I've had to tackle a slumpbuster or two in my day Ole Gray, and I if I need to handle a big momma from Valdosta to get Team Harry rolling I'll do it. Anything for my Team. :alien:

I think this is where we left off on the National course. Now hole #14 a par 5. Lots of bunkering around the green and extreme length will make this a 3 shot hole for most I'm guessing.

CGNational13_zpsef2d0dff.jpg

I've had to tackle a slumpbuster or two in my day Ole Gray, and I if I need to handle a big momma from Valdosta to get Team Harry rolling I'll do it. Anything for my Team. :alien:

That's a frightening visual buddy lol, but I respect you for putting yourself out there :)

That is a seriously massive par 5. Probably a 4-shot hole for Team Chad.

As with most super long par 5's I think the 2nd shot is the key.

I think this is where we left off on the National course. Now hole #14 a par 5. Lots of bunkering around the green and extreme length will make this a 3 shot hole for most I'm guessing.

CGNational13_zpsef2d0dff.jpg

Definitely 3 shot for me with emphasis on laying up to correct yardage.

Got out for 18 today and the wheels completely fell off. I have no clue what happened but I couldn't tell you what a GIR looks like, or a fairway for that mattet. I spent more time on the beach in fairway and Greenside bunkers than any human should have to endure. It was a rolling joke in the foresome that I should have brought a beach chair and an umbrella and given up on the 5th hole with a waterview.

I pleaded with my course pro to fit me in early next week and I'm praying I have short term amnesia of that round.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Got out for 18 today and the wheels completely fell off. I have no clue what happened but I couldn't tell you what a GIR looks like, or a fairway for that mattet. I spent more time on the beach in fairway and Greenside bunkers than any human should have to endure. It was a rolling joke in the foresome that I should have brought a beach chair and an umbrella and given up on the 5th hole with a waterview.

I pleaded with my course pro to fit me in early next week and I'm praying I have short term amnesia of that round.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Throw this shat in the trash can and reload ?. You saving the good days for the coming week ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back