Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

So I found a shop near me that has brought me some pretty exciting news. They do full on fittings. Bridgestone is one of the OEM's they have and the guy said he can absolutely get me dialed to the best setup for me. The guy actually sounded pretty excited when I told him that the entire custom catalog was open to me. Sounded like he was excited to get me dialed in!

Last edited:
So I found a shop near me that has brought me some pretty exciting news. They do full on fittings. Bridgestone is one of the OEM's they can and the guy said he can absolutely get me dialed to the best setup for me. The guy actually sounded pretty excited when I told him that the entire custom catalog was open to me. Sounded like he was excited to get me dialed in!

Holy schnikes! That will be awesome. When are you gonna do it. I KNOW you will...... RIGHT?!

JM

Holy schnikes! That will be awesome. When are you gonna do it. I KNOW you will...... RIGHT?!

JM

Oh I'm doing it for sure. Most likely next Saturday or Sunday! The guy said the fittings come with a pretty extensive print out too.

So I found a shop near me that has brought me some pretty exciting news. They do full on fittings. Bridgestone is one of the OEM's they can and the guy said he can absolutely get me dialed to the best setup for me. The guy actually sounded pretty excited when I told him that the entire custom catalog was open to me. Sounded like he was excited to get me dialed in!

Pumped for you buddy!!! That's going to be huge.

This would have never been an option if James hadn't paired the two together a couple summers ago. Felts stiff as all get out but released through the ball so nice and launched high

I miss that setup.

So I found a shop near me that has brought me some pretty exciting news. They do full on fittings. Bridgestone is one of the OEM's they have and the guy said he can absolutely get me dialed to the best setup for me. The guy actually sounded pretty excited when I told him that the entire custom catalog was open to me. Sounded like he was excited to get me dialed in!

That's awesome! I'm so jealous

Wow, wish i could find someone locally who fits Bridgestone gear. Best I'm going to get is a proprietary head on any shafts on the ping and mizzuno fitting carts, which should give me a lot of options, but still would take your deal.

Wow, wish i could find someone locally who fits Bridgestone gear. Best I'm going to get is a proprietary head on any shafts on the ping and mizzuno fitting carts, which should give me a lot of options, but still would take your deal.

Yeah I'm incredibly excited about it.

Freddie I know you were talking about going Green on the grips. Did you go Golf Pride or Pure?

I miss that setup.

Thats surprising because I would have thought it would be too low launching for you being a lower ball hitter. Those Recoils are freaking stout.

There is nothing better than a good fitting. Glad you found one near you.

That's so awesome buddy! Excited to see what you end up with.

So awesome Jimmy. Let me know when your fitting is...maybe I'll tag along and help "document" the process if your interested?

So awesome Jimmy. Let me know when your fitting is...maybe I'll tag along and help "document" the process if your interested?

How cool is thst?

Pretty sweet Jimmy. Glad you finally found a place. I may go back for a another fitting to see if anything changed.

I was waiting for a direct question. I went with Recolis F4 125. -1* flat and +2* on all lofts 4-PW

nice setup with the irons buddy. I bet they will work well for you.

nice setup with the irons buddy. I bet they will work well for you.

I'm counting on it! Hopefully will set some MC personal best.

Absolutely bud! maybe we can work something out to have a round afterwards maybe before Aaron leaves for indy? But that's for another thread I'll keep ya posted!

Absolutely bud! maybe we can work something out to have a round afterwards maybe before Aaron leaves for indy? But that's for another thread I'll keep ya posted!
Sounds good buddy. I think back to my last fitting, and there is so much I don't remember about it, I wish someone was there either taking videos or pictures or taking notes or something. If your fitter is OK with it, I'd be glad to help out.

That is awesome to find someone who fits for Bridgestone gear. Let us know how that works for you.

Thats surprising because I would have thought it would be too low launching for you being a lower ball hitter. Those Recoils are freaking stout.

Oh they 100% were, but I just miss them. Don't want them back, I'll take higher launch and run.

Might just be I lust of graphite again

Pretty sweet Jimmy. Glad you finally found a place. I may go back for a another fitting to see if anything changed.

That is awesome to find someone who fits for Bridgestone gear. Let us know how that works for you.

Thanks boys! I definitely plan on bringing someone with me and taking a bunch of pictures and starting a thread with the results I'm excited.

Sounds good buddy. I think back to my last fitting, and there is so much I don't remember about it, I wish someone was there either taking videos or pictures or taking notes or something. If your fitter is OK with it, I'd be glad to help out.

So my fitting is booked for Saturday at 2pm. I definitely don't expect you to make the trip on such short notice. I can have the girlfriend bring the camera and note pad to document everything bud I definitely appreciate the offer!!

So my fitting is booked for Saturday at 2pm. I definitely don't expect you to make the trip on such short notice. I can have the girlfriend bring the camera and note pad to document everything bud I definitely appreciate the offer!!

The short notice isn't a problem, but I'm headed out for a Cleveland demo day Saturday myself. Glad she'll be along for the ride. Enjoy the heck out of it and have fun!

Can't wait to hear about this one.

JM

Back