2014 Fitness & Nutrition Thread With Coach Beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 calories per serving so thats my breakfast. With the Pb2 and the almond milk its around 300 calories and its lasts me until around 11am before I get hungry and I have a greek yogurt with granola which is another 12 grams of protein.

not bad at all, might have to give this a try as I need to get back to consuming something in the AM

not bad at all, might have to give this a try as I need to get back to consuming something in the AM

I throw it all in the nutribullet and top it off with some cold water and it takes me less than 5 minutes to make.

I throw it all in the nutribullet and top it off with some cold water and it takes me less than 5 minutes to make.

Im lazy I need it to be instant lol

Yea I tried it with skim while I was down there. Not bad at all.

Day 2 of insanity in the books. Tough workout but feeling not as sore as yesterday.

Put in 45 mins on the treadmill tonight. Time to hit the bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got in 4.34 miles at a 7:03 pace this AM. My left shoulder felt kind of funny/sore last night and this morning so I took it easy with my after run workout. Core, squats, and calf raises were done as planned, but shoulders and arms were done with reduced reps and low weight (more just getting the joints moving).

Well tonight is the last night of the badminton season here, so as from next week I will have to start upping the running to try and stay in some sort of shape over the summer

Bike this morning. Yoga tonight. Trainer Saturday morning Golf saturday afternoon. If I am walking on Monday it will be a miracle.

Bike this morning. Yoga tonight. Trainer Saturday morning Golf saturday afternoon. If I am walking on Monday it will be a miracle.

That sounds like a week I had a few weeks ago.....run on Wednesday, badminton club Thursday, badminton match Friday and then a round of golf on the Sunday

I am so pleased I wasn't doing much on the Saturday as I was aching

That sounds like a week I had a few weeks ago.....run on Wednesday, badminton club Thursday, badminton match Friday and then a round of golf on the Sunday

I am so pleased I wasn't doing much on the Saturday as I was aching

My legs are still sore from the beating my trainer gave me LAST SATURDAY.

My legs are still sore from the beating my trainer gave me LAST SATURDAY.

After that comment I couldn't resist finding your comment to me the last time I said I was aching.....

Pain is weakness leaving the body. You got this! Push through and you will be happy you did

:D

I'm at the gym. I can tell the weather is getting warmer. 8 different guys doing bicep curls.

#beachmuscles

Ugh Xperience?

Yup. It's just the time of day. It's like hardware store with all of these tools.

2014 Fitness & Nutrition Thread With Coach Beard

Yup. It's just the time of day. It's like hardware store with all of these tools.

Oh so all the guys that aren't buoyant in water are there.

Oh so all the guys that aren't buoyant in water are there.

Right.

There's Prison Legs Smith. Short Rep MaGee. Mirror Flex Johnson. And Track Suit Do Nothing. The gangs all here.

Insanity day 3 in the books.

Weighed myself even though I know it's worst at night....

But I'm down 4.4 lbs in 72 hours!

At lunch today, a friend and I got discussing weights, eating habits, and excercise.

In October, we both weighed the same, 198 lbs. At the time I asked if he wanted to do a bit of a competition to see who could lose the most weight (more as a motivation to keep each other accountable), but he declined.

I started the Biggest Loser stuff that Mike was putting on, in the first round I liked my progress, in the 2nd not so much.

This morning I weighed in at 187. At lunch the friend said that he had weighed himself the other day, and he was at 220. My jaw dropped. I changed eating habits, but out a large amount of pop, but my fitness regime was non-existent.

I have a lot more to improve on, knowing I can still eat better, and that with spring arriving I will be outdoors more. It is the first time in ages I lost weight over a winter, and am really excited for more positive changes.

Another 3+ miles on the rower tonight. My weight has kind of plateaued around 190 which is only 5 pounds shy of my initial goal. I am meeting with my dietician tomorrow to look at my results and adjust my plan moving forward. I am really feeling good and have made some positive lifestyle changes that I am pretty happy with.

So here goes. When I had my surgery on June 25th 2013, I weighed in at 410. That is a ridiculous number and something I am quite embarrassed about but you guys are my family and I want you to know the full story. Today is April 19th and for the first time in a REALLY REALLY long time I weighed in at 299.8. I still have work to do but in the past year I have seen so many changes in me physically and mentally. The endless support and encouragement from THPers has been overwhelming and I appreciate it more than words can describe. Heading out to walk 18 holes today to celebrate something I couldnt have done even a year ago.

So here goes. When I had my surgery on June 25th 2013, I weighed in at 410. That is a ridiculous number and something I am quite embarrassed about but you guys are my family and I want you to know the full story. Today is April 19th and for the first time in a REALLY REALLY long time I weighed in at 299.8. I still have work to do but in the past year I have seen so many changes in me physically and mentally. The endless support and encouragement from THPers has been overwhelming and I appreciate it more than words can describe. Heading out to walk 18 holes today to celebrate something I couldnt have done even a year ago.
I'm proud of you buddy! Wish I could join you today. 110 lbs is a stout accomplishment! Keep working at it bro

Congrats Dev!!!

Ricky! So proud of you! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back