What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range time with my son and sweat my ass off.

Finally played 18 again after rehabbing my knee for months. Did not use any driver or woods, until knee is fully healed. Just nice to get out again.

Just got home from a lesson today. HUGE improvement. Finally able to hit a consistent little draw. My coach was really impressed and excited. Felt really good. Also got my SS 2.0 put on my putter. Ready for #TheKing

Just got home from a lesson today. HUGE improvement. Finally able to hit a consistent little draw. My coach was really impressed and excited. Felt really good. Also got my SS 2.0 put on my putter. Ready for #TheKing

Well done partner !

I was going to the course today but it's just too nasty. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went through 2 buckets at the range and worked on pitching and putting.

Crappy weather + injured left arm = THPing all day

Wedge flippy floppy practice.

Played 18 first thing this morning. Was pretty chilly to start but warmed up and a beautiful day. Passed 2 groups by hole 6 and wide open from there. Love playing in the peace and quiet with nobody ahead or behind me.

Just finished up with a hour long range session focused strictly on putting.

Played 18 this morning. Out with family now. Will work on my Gauntlet vine and THP tonight.

Entered scores into handicap and did some short game work in the yard. Oh yeah, and THP as every day!

Played 18, entered all scores since 3/15 into ghin, spent some cash on ebay and THP!

I was going to play 18 but hit a bucket at the range instead. Ball striking is all over the place right now.

2 hours at the range. THP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

3 hrs at the range. Half was putting.

Played in my first CT Amateur Golf Tour event. I didn't play as well as I could have but I also was not as nervous as I thought I would be

Played in my first CT Amateur Golf Tour event. I didn't play as well as I could have butI also was not as nervous as I thought I would be

Great to hear! How many people were in it?

2 hours at the range. THP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'd pay to spend 2 hrs at the range with Canadan!

bought my club membership, played 18, and THP'd

Walked 18 with ddec...and really trying to force myself to clean these pigs of golf clubs this evening.

Walked 18 holes today. Spent an hour on the putting green afterwards.

Thping
Range
Chipping

And the same tomorrow

Walked 9. 2 days in a row. Guess I can say golf season has officially begun in Wisconsin

THP, watched golf on tv and watched some instructional vids online.

Spent 2 hours at the range working on my wedge distances and putting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back