Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second shot on a par 4 was about 15 feet off the back of the green. Had kind of a tough lie and caught the chip thin, but it rolled about 60 feet and dropped right in the hole for birdy. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

Par 3..205 to the Green. Plays about 220. False front and the pin was in the back. Hit a 5 Iron and it hit right next to flags hopped and sat 3 feet from cup. I have hit the green here twice in about ten attempts. Third hardest hole on course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Drained a 22 foot putt for birdie on the par 3 7th.

It was straight downhill and broke hard left to right. The ball hit the back of the cup, bounced straight up in the air and landed back in the cap. If it didn't go in it would have been waaay past the hole and I would have been hard pressed to make par.

After a fat yank on a tee shot, I was in the slight rough. Lasers 216 to the pin but trees in the way of normal ball flight. Took my 4 iron, thought of Leadbetter's how to hit a fade video, set up left, club face slightly less left. Then focused on hitting a solid shot. Ball jumped off the face, curved beautifully around the tree with about a 10 yd fade, landed just off the green and rolled out to 4 ft of the pin. By far the best feeling shot in a long time

Probably a 20 footer to save par on the first hole.

With my putter troubles lately, the best shot of my round was a 40 footer with a huge break to 4 inches. Really working on lag putting trying to trust instinct and just let it roll

yesterday i chipped it to with in 4in for a tap in birdie

On #9 had. 150 yd par 3 downhill with water carry... Hit it to about 8 ft on the high side. (2 putt for par finished strong woohoo)

37 footer for birdie

Chip in after going over the green on a downhill par 4 to limit the damage. Took bogey, but it was a fun way to get a bogey haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

:banghead:Best shot was putting the clubs in the trunk today..... :banghead:

20 something yard bunker shot to inches.

150 yard approach shot today stuck it to about 3 ft, made the birdie putt. First birdie of the year.

320 yard drive on 600 yard par 5, colbert hills, manhattan, ks

7i from 178 on the par 5 18th. It was a downhill shot from a downhill lie. Birdie Time!
dunydu4u.jpg

Tee shot today on a Par 3 that is downhill and measuring about 208 yards with a small green. Using my 8 iron, stuck it about 20 feet away and drained the birdie putt.

Tee shot today on a Par 3 that is downhill and measuring about 208 yards with a small green. Using my 8 iron, stuck it about 20 feet away and drained the birdie putt.

That's a big 8 iron, wow. Way to convert!

That's a big 8 iron, wow. Way to convert!

When I saw downhill it is a pretty sharp drop off, so while it was 208, it is was probably paying more like 170.

Still I played that course about 10-15 times last year and I don't think I hit that green so I will take it. :)

had to be my approach on the short par-4 13th hole today. Bombed my drive over some big trees that you either go over for a really close second shot (or you don't get over and get snagged by the trees and may or may not have an open second), or you bail out right and still have a low to mid-iron in, but a big bunker to cover. Anyway, got over the trees with no problem and have about 60 yards to a middle pin. Wind was behind me, so I was a little worried about it, but got the back swing measured perfectly with my 56, landed it softly and from where I was standing, it looked like it rolled right across the hole. When I got to the green, I had a tap-in 8-incher for birdie.

Best shot of the day for me was the ninth hole. Hit my tee shot in a fairway bunker....Had 160 in but the green has water guarding the whole front and a big bunker left. I chose to hit it in the left bunker. Had about a 35 yard bunker shot straight down hill to the pin with water behind it. Played it perfect and knocked it just past the pin. Really enjoying my Scor wedge lately.....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Today it was a 236 yard approach shot that I hot to 12 feet with the Adams Pro 20 degree, that club is amazing!!

Hit some quality drives today but my best shot today was an approach on the par 5. I had roughly 210 to the middle and decided to give it a go. I pulled 5w and hit it just left (but start) of my target and was left with a putt through the fringe for a GIR!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hit a high baby draw with an 8 iron to 3 feet for my only birdie of the day.

I'm not sure I had any spectacular shots today -- A few chips from around the green that gave me very easy putts for par which make a big difference for my scores.

Possibly one bunker shot with very little area to work with, but I had to carry a decent distance. It ran about 10-12 feet past the hole, but didn't come up short or go long into water. All good things to avoid hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back