Status
Not open for further replies.
Really pondering the MXM 330...

New day.

#7 Tank Cruiser

New allergy meds...that is golf equipment right? lol

If it wasn't a 250.00 trigger, I'd agree. Haha

Well, yeah that's a pretty pricey trigger pull. Maybe next week then. Haha

It's time for a sacrifice from the mancave.

Nope. I off putters no more! Just can't do it, I regret it every time.

Maybe I'll sell a kidney?

Mhh, Maybe a Ketsch? Thing roll the ball so incredibly stable.

Donate some plasma? That's like 30 bucks

Heeheehee, they say you only need one good kidney, Jman.

A local golf store had a demo day today, and I'm in full scale ponder mode. A lot of good stuff out right now, I wished I would have tried some Titliest and Nike (also no Adams rep today) equipment, but I wound stuff I liked from every company that I tried. The Cobra Bio Cell driver has an even better, more solid fell than last's year's Cell. The Callaway Big Bertha felt beastly to me, and the X2Hot 4 wood was day to hit and get airborne off the deck. Also, the X2Hot irons worked well for me. I liked them much better than last year's version. The Cleveland 588 Custom driver was nice, I had surprisenly good ball flight with lower loft and a stiffer flex than I normally play. The TaylorMade SLDR and SpeedBladz seemed to work pretty well for me.
Finally, I got the chance to hit the Ping Karsten irons. Nice easy high launchers for me and I liked the hybrid 3 iron for the set. The last club I hit was the G25 driver, and I hit about 4-5 straight pure shots with it. This really surprised me, because I sliced the heck out of the G25 when I tried it a couple of different times last year, and I might have hit it as long as the Big Betha.
After having 5-6 hours to digest my impressions, I think I'm down between getting a bagful of Ping or Callaway stuff. Time to ponder away.

Very nice Mike! Can't go wrong with either.

Pondering a "cash is king" scotty Cameron headcover. Just love the look of it
tyhyzyby.jpg

Big staff bag pondering going on at the moment. Other than that just pondering over a practice range net STILL!

Big staff bag pondering going on at the moment. Other than that just pondering over a practice range net STILL!

What kind of bag? I have a buddy lookin to get rid of his. Text me if your interested and I can get you some pictures

A net? Rukk is the answer.

A net? Rukk is the answer.

There was one in the MP a few days ago that I was so tempted to get. Problem is I have NO PLACE TO PUT IT!! UGGHHH I need a house.

Looking at Monolites as my shoe of choice this year.

Not blown away by anything Kikkor put out this year unfortunately. Extra disappointed because they fit me very well in the past.

588 3w

I need to replace my Cleveland 588 sand wedge. It's at least 10 years old and the new groove technology has to help. I imagine I will start by looking at the new 588 wedges. Any thoughts? KCM

DSC_0282.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back