#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Decided to extend my holiday one more day and have one last round booked for tomorrow morning at a brutal course.

Just going to go out and play golf and not work on anything.

After spending Friday and Saturday working a yard sale (don't laugh, earned cash for Orlando!) I got to the range today. Worked on 150 yards and 180 yards based on some of the holes we have discussed thus far. 150 went better than 180 but if you saw my pic in the contest thread, the range was lacking in grass...might as well have been some fairway bunker work. I also got dialed in around 90 yards even tho I;m nit sure how often it will be needed.

Driver was pretty good today after a couple tweaks and I got some good 3W and 5W work in expecting to hit these off the tee a few times this weekend. I plan to hit the putting greens this week on my lunch breaks I just wish one near work was bermuda.

Overall I feel good about my game heading into #TheKing, yeah I have some weaknesses that I'll keep secret but I feel like I have fewer now than about 8 months ago when I teed it up with THPers in Atlanta. I know I'll play smart and have fun so let's just strike the ball well and let the chips fall baby!

New #17. Looks, well, awkward from tee shot to that funky green. I could see temptation to drive the green all weekend...and I could see tap in birdies or doubles resulting from chancing it.
304EC1F3-4F39-4F11-8AC2-2C746CEFBFDC.gif

Finishing hole looks like a beast. no way I try this in 2.
9218AAB6-9F48-4520-B4C3-F0FBCE92CAD7.gif

New #17. Looks, well, awkward from tee shot to that funky green. I could see temptation to drive the green all weekend...and I could see tap in birdies or doubles resulting from chancing it.

That green looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.

[/QUOTE]

i don't see anyone trying for this in 2, well let me re-phrase i don't see anyone reaching in 2

Last edited:
Well boys, its practically go time. This past week I put in as much work as was humanly possible. Two rounds of golf and 6 trips to the driving range. No matter what happens, I did everything I could to be ready to play some solid golf. I cannot wait to tee it up and let that shiny new Big Bertha Alpha eat!!

My 9 hole golf league starts up this Tuesday night. I pity the dude who I play against as I've never come into the season with this much work done. About to give him a taste of what #TeamChad is going to experience!

Running through the upcoming week in my mind and everything is just a build up to getting on a plane Thurs night for the golf weekend of a lifetime. I'm beyond excited to meet everyone (even those misguided souls on Team Chad). We are in for the time of our lives boys.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I have put more work into this event than I could ever imagine . I'm still not sure I'm ready however the proof is in the pudding. We shall see when the curtain drops next Saturday morning !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have put more work into this event than I could ever imagine . I'm still not sure I'm ready however the proof is in the pudding. We shall see when the curtain drops next Saturday morning !

Same here, I've put in a ton of work this winter. I only wish I could have been outside more, but it is just the way it is living in the arctic. Really looking forward to meeting everybody, it's going to be one he!! of a ride.

THP #theking #imwithchad

17 is a great risk reward hole. 252 to a middle pin from the blue tees. Or a could of 7 irons should do the trick.

18 is the most demanding hole on the course. Drive is straight forward but the second shot is a mental test. I can see people really thinking on their second shot. This hole typically plays into the breeze.

Good for you OG. I hope it all pays off for you buddy. I imagine you're about ready to get this show on the road!

You got this!!! Like a prized huntin dawg that ain't gonna stop to he gets his catch

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

i don't see anyone trying for this in 2, well let me re-phrase i don't see anyone reaching in 2[/QUOTE]

I have seen someone knock it on in two from the tips. He once played on tour and was known for the loooonnnggg ball!

You'll be fine, good buddy. All the work will pay off. Just trust yourself and hit that little white ball.
But'..........

#ImStillWithHarry

Rough round for me today. Even though it wasn't bad relative to my handicap, I felt like I left too many strokes out there. I also left my newer PW out there somewhere :banghead:. Hoping I can replace it this week. I might need to have it shipped to Orlando to get it in time.

Walking as many holes as I can tomorrow after work as my last on course prep before my trip down with OG and Barry. Breaking in the new shoes and I really want to capitalize the success I had in my lesson yesterday. I've been thinking about it and working on the full turn all evening.

Good for you OG. I hope it all pays off for you buddy. I imagine you're about ready to get this show on the road!

You got that right!

Woot, almost here! I am so stoked to start seeing some pics and vines from the course

My hands are sore from hitting so many balls:beat-up: . Now heading back out to hit even more balls and then play this afternoon with Dawg & Left78 :golf2:.

My hands are sore from hitting so many balls:beat-up: . Now heading back out to hit even more balls and then play this afternoon with Dawg & Left78 :golf2:.

You've got a lot of golf to play this week bud! Stay healthy! We need the #BionicRedneck ready to take some folks to the woodshed this week!

i don't see anyone trying for this in 2, well let me re-phrase i don't see anyone reaching in 2

I have seen someone knock it on in two from the tips. He once played on tour and was known for the loooonnnggg ball![/QUOTE]

Great edit Freddie hahahaha

Haha I feel ya OG, we've all got a lot of golf to play this week! My lower back is kinda sore right now, so I'm gonna be refraining from the range till we get down there and sticking to short game and putting the next few days. Gotta be 100% for Friday!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm healthy, swinging good, and ready to rumble. I've got callouses in all the right places as I've been hitting balls non stop these past weeks.

One more round today, and then packing time.

I'm healthy, swinging good, and ready to rumble. I've got callouses in all the right places as I've been hitting balls non stop these past weeks.

One more round today, and then packing time.

Can't wait to jump in the Subie in 2.5 days and get this show in the road man! I'll have the tunes ready :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I had mixed results this weekend. Shot a great 79 on Saturday that had my confidence soaring. Then on Sunday shot an 88 on the same course and tees. Just imploded on the front nine. Was able to rebound and shot the same score on the back nine that I had on Saturday but still left me frustrated as ball striking was not good. Anyway, putting in some range work tonight and a lesson tomorrow to hopefully correct the issues.

Health wise I'm 100% physically. No ailments or soreness that would impact the swing. Been fighting through a touch of allergies but nothing that should slow me down.

Pulled out the suitcase this morning and will start a little early packing tonight!

Going to pull out my camera and get it charged and make sure the SD card is empty for plenty of course and event pictures!

Back