Votes: 43 15.1%
  • Lime Green

Votes: 125 44.0%
  • Khaki

Votes: 9 3.2%

• Total voters
Nice! Glad the top two were chosen.

That's awesome you guys ordered both. Excited to see how they turn out

Black and Green towels have both been ordered. These are being ordered in limited fashion and depending on success rate, we can possibly order again, or stock a different style of towel, or just keep them as a limited item and move on to something else.

Great news. I need one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to have the opp for acquisition

Lime Green here.

Looking for a new towel. Now, I just need to pick a color

Nice, I'll be grabbing one of each also!

This will look good right next to the bag tag. Need a green one to offset the colors!

I'll be ordering some for sure!

Well heck yes! This is exciting, I'm crazy looking forward to the lime green one.

Can't wait to see how these turn out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Oh boy that was fast! So awesome to see things that people would want come to fruition so quickly.

2 options...YES!

Cant wait for these! Now to decide... black or green?

Black and Green towels have both been ordered. These are being ordered in limited fashion and depending on success rate, we can possibly order again, or stock a different style of towel, or just keep them as a limited item and move on to something else.

You can take my preorder now JB :D Can't wait to see pics and make my color decision - I voted Silver, but both of these were second place for me, just need to decide which I like more.

One of each for me most likely! I just need a bag that will match the green one now...

Will buying one of each be an option? I know you mentioned limited, so....?

I originally said black, changed my mind and ended up voting silver, and now I'm thinking I'll be ordering lime green (if we aren't allowed to order one of each).

I'll be picking up a black one for sure. Possibly a green one just for fun.

Fantastic ! Can't wait to put in my order. Any ETA ?

Cant wait for these! Now to decide... black or green?

I'm in the same boat. The black would go very well with my bag, but lime green is THP and would get a lot of comments and a chance to talk up THP.

Awesome, hopefully I can pick up one of each!

I'm in the same boat. The black would go very well with my bag, but lime green is THP and would get a lot of comments and a chance to talk up THP.

You and I think a like. I had someone ask me about the Albatross tag on my bag. Anything that lets me talk about THP is awesome.

Back