Votes: 19 6.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 43 15.1%
  • Lime Green

Votes: 125 44.0%
  • Khaki

Votes: 9 3.2%

• Total voters
Black because it goes with any color and doesnt show the dirt as much as other colors do.

Hard to say for sure. Those are all great colors. But....I'm thinking lime green. Khaki, I just don't like for a towel color. White looks dirty after one use. Black also tends to look dirty after a few uses. Silver could have been my choice, but I would need to see it first.

~Rock

Can't wait to see how they came out. Oh and how they look on my golf bag

Black and Green towels have both been ordered. These are being ordered in limited fashion and depending on success rate, we can possibly order again, or stock a different style of towel, or just keep them as a limited item and move on to something else.

Great news! I'm gonna try & grab one of each!

I'm in the same boat. The black would go very well with my bag, but lime green is THP and would get a lot of comments and a chance to talk up THP.

I'll probably put both on the bag - one for my face & hands, and the other for the clubs.

Glad I found this thread.
Both green and black are solid choices. I'll probably go with green for my hands/face since I'm currently running a black one for my clubs.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lime Green sounds awesome....Although I'm not sure how well it'll go with my Orange bag!! But what do I know about fashion?! Bring on the Lime Green!

I can't wait to see how these come out. My old THP Spotless Swing Towel is showing it's age and use.

A black one with the green logo would look too awesome. Cannot wait for these to come to market!! any timetable for these? and price range?

How did I not see this? THP Green for sure!

No doubts, THP Green

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Black and Green towels have both been ordered. These are being ordered in limited fashion and depending on success rate, we can possibly order again, or stock a different style of towel, or just keep them as a limited item and move on to something else.

Bumping for those that may have not seen yet.

#getexcited

Personally would like one of each if it is permitted. Both combinations sound great.

JM

Personally would like one of each if it is permitted. Both combinations sound great.

JM

+1, would love to hang 2 THP towels on the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will definitely be trying to get a lime green one before they sell out.

Bumping for those that may have not seen yet.

#getexcited

Being away and busy, I didn't see this.....can't wait to try and get my hands on at least one if not both of these

Black will have a partner in the green if possible. Outstanding options and can't wait to see how they turn out!

Lime green will be perfect match for my gray and lime C130 bag. Hurry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

u7u4u7es.jpg

ajyqage2.jpg

ba9uba2u.jpg

Neither of these are screen printed and the logo will not wear off.

take my money NOW!

Yup...I like the green the best, but would buy ALL THREE.

Wow, I want one of those. Or two even. Turned out really nice.

Black w/ grey please. I love the way it turned out.

Back