Hopkins Golf Wedges Preview Thread

Not sure if it's the grind, the lofts, or something else, but the heel/toe are back in action. I toyed with replacing them and it just seems silly to mess with. If I could grab one more, which I doubt I'll do, it would be a channel grind in a higher loft. As it stands, I have that slot pretty well taken care of though.

Can't wait to get my Channel out on the course, I really liked the Heel/Toe the one time I used it. Trial by fire at the invitational this weekend for the entire wedge set.

Oh yea. OITW, did you take any pics of that wedge? Sorry if my memory is cloudy on that.

FWIW I guess mine never were really out of the bag since I hadn't played golf for over three months until Friday lol. I did really consider it though.

Are there any Hopkins codes???

Oh yea. OITW, did you take any pics of that wedge? Sorry if my memory is cloudy on that.

Never posted better late than never...

dagy2ygy.jpg

savarura.jpg

hu9uhahy.jpg

Love love love the 58 out of the sand with the channel... Full shots has been solid as well... This is a true sand wedge for me

Using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice. I have two that will be here Tuesday. Just wait til you see these beauties.

Got my shipping notice. I have two that will be here Tuesday. Just wait til you see these beauties.
I know how much you liked the MD2s and J40s when we played in November, so I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on these.

Maybe I missed it, but what lofts did you get? Did you go with any grinds?

I know how much you liked the MD2s and J40s when we played in November, so I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on these.

Maybe I missed it, but what lofts did you get? Did you go with any grinds?
And I still have the J40s in a bag in the garage, and the MDs will stick close by just in case, but from what I hear, I don't know if that'll be a necessity.

I went 56 shelf bent up to a 55 and a 60 wide sole.
I really struggled with going wide or channel based on most of the conditions down here. They say the heavier wide sole will pop it up higher, which I like, so we'll see.

And I still have the J40s in a bag in the garage, and the MDs will stick close by just in case, but from what I hear, I don't know if that'll be a necessity.

I went 56 shelf bent up to a 55 and a 60 wide sole.
I really struggled with going wide or channel based on most of the conditions down here. They say the heavier wide sole will pop it up higher, which I like, so we'll see.
Great minds think alike...I have a 56° bent to 55° with a shelf grind and a 60° wide sole. I hit one questionable pitch (a scary one over a bunker), but other than that, these were really solid for me today.

I love the hi rev had a great flop shot today with my 58*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm went with a pretty specific and special-2-me theme, so I opted for the stock white shaft. I thought I'd heard they were respectable, and if not, I can always get some pearl white KBS Tours to slap in 'em.

I'm went with a pretty specific and special-2-me theme, so I opted for the stock white shaft. I thought I'd heard they were respectable, and if not, I can always get some pearl white KBS Tours to slap in 'em.

The KBS tours in white would be sick, definitely interested on your thoughts in the stock white.

Hopkins Golf Wedges Preview Thread

Had a few guys on the range today wanting to hit my Hopkins. Looks like their media press is starting to hit the people!

I have the black stock OTM shaft and have been quite pleased.

I too have the black OTM shaft and really like it so far. Haven't had it for too long, but I have been able to get some great spin with the 54* and the OTM shaft.

I ordered some a couple weeks ago and went with the Masters theme since they were offering free white shafts, free colored grips, ferrules and found a code for free paint fill. I used them yesterday for the first time and they will take awhile to get used to, more head heavy over the Vokeys.

Nice Vegan, looking good.

I ordered some a couple weeks ago and went with the Masters theme since they were offering free white shafts, free colored grips, ferrules and found a code for free paint fill. I used them yesterday for the first time and they will take awhile to get used to, more head heavy over the Vokeys.
Look great man. I see the 60°, but can't make out the second loft. 54°...?

Back