Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Come on guys, stop teasing him....

This INDY event is going to be AMAZING tho! :)

Wish you could join us Bullfrog

They have been teasing me too! They know I want in badly. But sadly I'm the one that messed up my entry.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Don't worry Bullfrog, I'm sure we will take plenty of photos with a "wish you were here" sign. It's all about the love man!

They had a cardboard cut out of Hawk at an outing. Maybe I will send one of me with CJ. You guys can take pics of me teeing off.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I was able to play my 5th round of the year today and whoever is the "good" half of my team is gonna have some help...

I take back everything I said... My partner better have a strong back!!!

I take back everything I said... My partner better have a strong back!!!

I'm with you. My game is R U S T Y!

Just to make sure, are balances due the 30th?

In case anyone was wondering...
egu2uzep.jpg

And, my next company van came in!
a9yvyvun.jpg

Lol

36 days left, same score I plan to shoot on the front 9....minus a few holes of course

36 days left, same score I plan to shoot on the front 9....minus a few holes of course

After today's round with Tpluff, I'm not as ready as I wanted to be at this point. It is making me want to focus even harder on the things that need work. I don't want my partner to have to carry me out there.

Another day closer, mates!

After today's round with Tpluff, I'm not as ready as I wanted to be at this point. It is making me want to focus even harder on the things that need work. I don't want my partner to have to carry me out there.

You and me both. I know this course is not going to be forgiving at all to my flaws either.

You will be fine, just leave that Game golf system at home for this trip haha. Once that driver started working for ya and the Rocketballz ball kept on keepin on, you played well!

You will be fine, just leave that Game golf system at home for this trip haha. Once that driver started working for ya and the Rocketballz ball kept on keepin on, you played well!

I'm blaming today's entire round on the amount of focus required to operate GameGolf. lol

Balance is now paid in full and I can't wait!! Just a little over a month fellas!

I'm ready to put that peg in the ground with my Indy brothers. Just over a month away is crazy though!

Who's working on their games for this one? Who's going to let me drive them around for 18 holes on Saturday?

I'm in a period where my driver, wedges, and now putter are all performing well. Would be nice to have that carry on into Indy! Well, it would be nice to have that carry on forever, but I don't want to be greedy. :)

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm ready to put that peg in the ground with my Indy brothers. Just over a month away is crazy though!

Who's working on their games for this one? Who's going to let me drive them around for 18 holes on Saturday?

Me ! and Me?

Personally, I think this being a new course that is fairly tight, I will be focusing on not only getting to a yardage, but also an area.

The past 3-4 rounds I've been able to self diagnose a couple issues. Now it's up to me to incorporate those "fixes" into my game!

I want my game to represent the work I have been doing!
I'm confident it will, and whoever my teammate will be, I promise to do my part!

I'm ready for this one but first Love Is In The Air! Big THP month for me with my first two official events....Can't wait to see you folks in Indy....if not sooner :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

its getting closer ....i just need to play more on the course to get my touch back.

Short game, short game, short game for me. Right now I'm better from 175 yards than I am from 5' off the green.

its getting closer ....i just need to play more on the course to get my touch back.

Same with me. With the long winter, I need to get more course time in.

Short game, short game, short game for me. Right now I'm better from 175 yards than I am from 5' off the green.

I took my new Hopkins Wide Sole 60* out for its maiden run last night. Holy Moses those pins are in true danger from 65 yards and in. I have a new favorite yardage. Can't wait to dial in the 56 and get up there.

You know what? I will do you one better and see if anyone wants to win this one with me on Saturday. Just a month away, can't wait!

I'm so ready for this!!!

Back