#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I had American do that to me in DFW. They moved me to the opposite side of the airport and the shuttle had just left. I probably got a lot of weird looks from people sprinting through the airport.

I did that in ATL once. Thank you for landing at gate B and my connector that leaves right now is at gate T. They were closing the doors when I got there and fortunately they let me know still.

I think it will be okay, barring any additional setbacks. I will be leaving here at 336, arrive in MSP 4:40.. Leave MSP at 5:35 and be on ORL around 9:40. Should be able to still hook up with the other three I was planning on once I land. Should be good!

Phew! Glad that worked out! If anything changes let us know.

I did that in ATL once. Thank you for landing at gate B and my connector that leaves right now is at gate T. They were closing the doors when I got there and fortunately they let me know still.

we(me,wife, plus 2 yr old) ran to a gate once, got there she said "can i help you" i said the flight number she points and its just pulling away, i was like really? you know how many times i have been on a plane & heard it will be a just a few while we wait for a couple connecting passengers, yet today is the day you chose to leave on time... they re-booked us the next day(no compensation for over night stay) on a connecting flight to Palm Beach from DC that got in at midnight w/ 5 hour lay over in Charlotte, while we are waiting the next day, we find out there was a half full direct flight leaving 10 minutes, but they would not let us on it due to luggage on another plane or some B$...needless to say I have not flown USAir since

ok now back to The King

Good luck in your practice rounds today dudes, keep us updated on how it's going!

OG/MT both par the 1st. OG takes the hole.

I think it will be okay, barring any additional setbacks. I will be leaving here at 336, arrive in MSP 4:40.. Leave MSP at 5:35 and be on ORL around 9:40. Should be able to still hook up with the other three I was planning on once I land. Should be good!

Niiice!

MT gets it back on the 2nd. AS

So there is a high school cheerleader thing at the resort this weekend. As if teenagers are not bad enough, is it bad I want to send buckjob over there to offer them some candy.

So there is a high school cheerleader thing at the resort this weekend. As if teenagers are not bad enough, is it bad I want to send buckjob over there to offer them some candy.

If it happens PLEASE Vine it!

Buckjob's group on Saturday will have a special officiant with them

la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg

OG on 5

sy7e2eju.jpg

Looking good OG!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

National is a different test then the International for sure. Challenging but not as difficult. More target golf. Glad I played it today because needed to learn to lay back on a lot of tee shots for position and to stay back from trouble. Easier to do with the shorter track too. 17 was a good example. Was playing only 265 I believe. Instead of hitting driver just hit a 5 iron short of the trouble and then a knock down little one hop and stop lob wedge to a couple of feet.

Got it around well when all said and done with a 77 from blues. Struggled all day with the driver, had a case of the shoves with the putter and had 3 tee shots end up in divots, two that lead to bogeys.

Figured out my putting issue post round. A little adjustment/feeling has me ready to do my part on placing the crown on that golden coif.

image.jpg

Rumor is that Harry is finding a squad to motivate his team on Friday night.

Give me a H!

Gentlemen,
If you are up for it, a little meet and greet this evening at David's sports bar in the Omni Resort sounds like the perfect way to relax, unwind and get to know your fellow King Participants. Im thinking 6:30-7pm should work. Although come when your ready works as well.

That explains the billion or so preteens over using the word "like" here at my boarding gate...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Gentlemen,
If you are up for it, a little meet and greet this evening at David's sports bar in the Omni Resort sounds like the perfect way to relax, unwind and get to know your fellow King Participants. Im thinking 6:30-7pm should work. Although come when your ready works as well.

I'm on my way.

I'm in for this.

safe travels buddy

Out of office set. Voicemail greeting set. And I'm outta here! On to Midway and then Orlando!

Are any of the chaperones single and cute? :D

Back