The Keegan Bradley Thread

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
He has his quirks, but he has a ton of talent, I'll be curious to see how long it is when this American wins another major.

A great video!

haha nice video, I would think he wouldn't try and hit that because there not cheap. But hoping Keegan can get a major under his belt this year before the putting ban goes into effect. I think that will have a decent impact on him when the change comes.

Cool video, thanks for posting

That must have been a fun video to make. He probably felt like we do when we try to hit the cart at the range.

Even though he has a Red Sox logo on his bag, I hope he does win another major soon. Being a MA guy, it did a lot for the hype of the game in our area. I just wish he hadn't packed up and moved to FL full time. I get it that practicing the game (and income tax laws) requires that, but retaining some local roots and presence would do wonders for young kids around here to get into the game I think.

Pretty cool video

Cool video, seems like a really nice kid but I can't stand to watch him play - he is so mental he makes me mental watching him.

They should do this instead of that silly glass breaking contest on big break

Cool little video there. I like Keegan a lot. Loved his Feherty episode and hearing him recall his Ryder Cup experience playing with Phil.

I was talking to a farmer about drones last week when the idea popped into my head to use one as a forecaddie and film my shots from the landing area.

My buddy has one, which he uses in his job as a geologist/sinkhole guy. I want to try to do hole fly-bys with it on a few local courses.

My buddy has one, which he uses in his job as a geologist/sinkhole guy. I want to try to do hole fly-bys with it on a few local courses.

You may be able to leverage a round of golf out of that.

Love this thread. He's one of my favorites

WITB: Keegan Bradley

Z 545 Driver (10.5*)
Z U45 Utility (20*)
Z 745 Irons (4-PW)
Cleveland Golf wedges (54* 60*)
Z-STAR XV ball — at AT&T Byron Nelson.
11014970_10153333997502630_1513041151221049107_n.jpg

Where had he gone?

That's a pretty comprehensive change for Keegan. He played those CG7 Tours or whatever they were forever.

Keegan and his buddy Duff have fallen a long way. Hope they can get back on track.

The video pretty much sums it up for KB and 2015.......can't make a putt.

Wonder if the putter change happening in 2016 is already affecting his psyche?

Give this guy about 5 years , and he will win multiple times every season. I think he is still learning the tour and the courses

Give this guy about 5 years , and he will win multiple times every season. I think he is still learning the tour and the courses
Def not still on learning curve. In 5 years if he isn't winning consistently, it won't happen

anyone else only count 13 clubs in his bag or am I crazy?

The video pretty much sums it up for KB and 2015.......can't make a putt.

Wonder if the putter change happening in 2016 is already affecting his psyche?
Wait…that big white thing is a putter? I thought it was one of those drizzle stick umbrellas.

Last edited:
Back