Adams Golf and Southwest Airlines Team Up...check this out

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap

I could use one of those wins

Very cool!

That's awesome! I wonder what my wife would say to that phone call!

They make great partners and we could feel that when we were in Dallas, hence the big prize for the winners of #OwnTheSecondShot being flown to the Colonial by Southwest. That was such an awesome video, I'd most certainly take up a pickup round at Torrey Pines!

Adams is so awesome! The #ownthesecondshot event was truly incredible. I could not even imagine how getting this kind of surprise could be.

Talk about one hell of a surprise. Usually when I'm approached on the tee box it's to speed up play. Just kidding!!!

Thats awesome. Maybe I'll see Kenny Perry this weekend at the local muni :D

that's a crazy surprise. Next time out on the course now I'm going to be looking for someone to take me to San Diego.

That's solid right there... Would love a surprise like that on the course.

That is awesome. I would drop everything on hop on that plane too.

That is freaking sweet. Very cool of Adams and SouthWest to do that. I would take that opportunity in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

Very cool that would be intresting to be offred a trip like that out of the blue

Adams is a first class company. They treated us royally when we were there. Yes, I'd jump on that Southwest jet in a heartbeat to play Torrey Pines.

How friggin cool was that!!!!!!! I would love to see Kenny Perry pulling up to my group!

What an amazing experience for them, how cool would that be!

Now that would be a big surprise! Well done Adams and Southwest

That was so cool! Southwest and Adams did that one up right.

JM

Great promotional idea. Fun to watch those guys, too. I'd have a blast.

Very Cool!!!

Such a cool story!
http://www.adamsgolf.com/blog/2014/04/25/the-great-golf-giveaway-from-adams-southwest/
Screen-Shot-2014-04-25-at-2.46.47-PM.png

That is really cool. Not sure my wife would feel the same way if she got a phone call that I was going to SD though.

Jank and Nikkoplease and I played golf yesterday and there was no sign of Kenny Perry or Tom Watson or anybody.......what's up with that??

Back