adidas pure 360 and adicross gripmore

Like the tech, but I couldn't wear them. All adidas, no matter how many I try on are always just a smidge to tight. Sigh.

Kuchar was wearing Ashworth Cardiff's.

My memory wasn't great, but Getty Images saved me. Kuchar on Saturday at Hilton Head:

485678961-matt-kuchar-hits-a-tee-shot-on-the-18th-hole-gettyimages.jpg

My memory wasn't great, but Getty Images saved me. Kuchar on Saturday at Hilton Head:

485678961-matt-kuchar-hits-a-tee-shot-on-the-18th-hole-gettyimages.jpg

My bad man. Thought you meant yesterday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The adiCross arrived today. More time is needed for me.

My bad man. Thought you meant yesterday.

No worries. I saw him on Saturday wearing these, assumed that he also wore them on Sunday, but you corrected me.

Wish we could get some pictures of the other colors. The gray version isn't really doing it for me.

No worries. I saw him on Saturday wearing these, assumed that he also wore them on Sunday, but you corrected me.

Wish we could get some pictures of the other colors. The gray version isn't really doing it for me.

The only other colourway I've seen is black. They ruined it with a white sole and stitching though IMO.

They look comfy, but I've never worn a spikeless shoe for golf. I would for indoor soccer and that worked well but if you transferred to dirt on a different day, I always felt a bit more give than I'd like.

I'm sure these would do just fine, but I'd definitely want to try them outside first

These looks sweet! I got the adizero ones to start the year but been looking for a spineless design and haven't found one that provides the comfort and stability I like for my banged up feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Adidas shoes but I'm not sold on either of these two, maybe in different colors.

Those look comfortable. I'm going to have to try on a pair when they come out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I can see walking in the black pair!!!

Since I am 100% sold on spikeless, I am 100% interested in both versions. I would also like to see the additional colors because I'm not the biggest fan of black...or gray.

Loving the look of that black shoe.

Took some in hand pictures quickly yesterday out on the range.

muzumada.jpg

y5a4upy3.jpg

6arehebe.jpg

ymygades.jpg

6uguzebu.jpg

Great pics, Deano. Those look super comfortable. I like the both of them.

Those look really sharp. Love the gray ones

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I have the gray pair and am not sure what to think know about them yet as far as comfort goes.

I have the gray pair and am not sure what to think know about them yet as far as comfort goes.

Ugh, not what I wanted to hear.

Truly just not one way or the other. Playing in them tomorrow for 9 holes.

Truly just not one way or the other. Playing in them tomorrow for 9 holes.

Interested to hear how you like them or dislike them, for sure.

Great pics Dean. The larger nubs really stand out around the edges like good traction, yet comfy looking and still stylish.

HTC M8

Tomo wore those yesterday. Said he likes the wider toe box. Also said that the grip on them was outstanding. Be interested to hear more from you.

Tomo wore those yesterday. Said he likes the wider toe box. Also said that the grip on them was outstanding. Be interested to hear more from you.

He had some slick shoes on at the Testing a few months back, I am curious if those were these...just different colors.

That sole pattern looks quite grippy.

Back