NHL 2013-2014 Season

Pens game 4 tonight. Would like to see fleury pull together for 3 periods and Sid/geno start throwing more pucks at the net. They are both due for a goal.

there isn't much talk of the pens/blue jackets series on here... Are the pens really that hated!?

not the pens, they have a great team, but I do not believe in Fleury for a second

not the pens, they have a great team, but I do not believe in Fleury for a second

Its it's hard to have any faith in a goalie when there's a good chance he will give up 3+ goals per game. And the goals he lets through are some of the most basic shots a nhl goalie will face. I honestly think next year will be his last in pittsburgh.

Pens game 4 tonight. Would like to see fleury pull together for 3 periods and Sid/geno start throwing more pucks at the net. They are both due for a goal.

there isn't much talk of the pens/blue jackets series on here... Are the pens really that hated!?

Not hated for me, in fact i would like to see them win so Sid could bring the cup back to Halifax again. The problem is they're the favourite and everyone loves a good underdog story.

Being a Ranger fan it was a solid win last night. It is great to see Carcillio score in Philly. It felt like combination of the team last year with the shot blocks and the open style AV let's his team play last night. The next game is huge. The Rangers cannot have let down like game 2. The Flyers are dangerous, just think how good they could be if cut out all the stupid penalties.

The Rangers could do damage in the Eastern conference but they have to play there game. Speed kills and they are speed team that plays defense. We have also yet to see the King steal a game. The playoffs will be interesting.

I think the refs have been terrible in the playoffs. There is no consistency and that is all players want.

Refs have been brutal. Jacob didn't get a fighting major for an obvious fight and carcillos ghost penalty. It's so bad it's not even funny.

Big game for the Hawks tonight. Late start will allow me to catch most of the game. I wonder if the refs will be able to curb the extra-curricular activities as well as they did in game 3.

This Pens/Jackets game falls under the piss poor officiating title that appears to be a pattern this year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

For those still dwelling on whether Columbus is a hockey market, find me a winning goal video with a louder crowd, please.

WHAT A WIN!

For those still dwelling on whether Columbus is a hockey market, find me a winning goal video with a louder crowd, please.

WHAT A WIN!

Exhibit A

Great crowds at both games!

WHAT A WIN!

columbus is becoming a GREAT hockey market, and having a good competitive team helped a lot in that regard.

BUT nothing compares to the bell center

WHAT A WIN!

That was amazing to see.

So ecstatic the Stars have knotted it up at 2-2 right now. After getting outplayed in the 1st period they turned it around with 4 unanswered in the final 2 periods. Have to win one in Anaheim but we're going to game 6 no matter what!

And Jamie Benn, you sir are something special.

So ecstatic the Stars have knotted it up at 2-2 right now. After getting outplayed in the 1st period they turned it around with 4 unanswered in the final 2 periods. Have to win one in Anaheim but we're going to game 6 no matter what!

And Jamie Benn, you sir are something special.

True that. Its a whole new series now. Just hoping that Getzlaf can play tomorrow. I thought they might be able to squeak a W without him but there were just a few too many mistakes and Andersen was off. Those first two goals should to be stopped and when they weren't, it was the beginning of the end. Best of three!

WHAT A WIN!

My kid and I caught that ending and thought the same thing. He was like, Wow, I think that's louder than the Madhouse! He also likes the jersey. And they're playing a team in black and yellow so they are automatically a favorite of mine.

MAF is just an awful playoff goalie. He's no Tukka that's for sure :)

This Pens/Jackets game falls under the piss poor officiating title that appears to be a pattern this year.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nothing like officiating the score, eh?

Really pulling for the Wild to win tonight! This game is insanely important to the series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hell of a win tonight by the Bruins!!!

Hell of a win tonight by the Bruins!!!

They should've had it in regulation if Marchand didn't miss two easy open nets. I hate to say it, but that series is over. The Wings need to get Hank back on the bench and rest up that back, then amnesty Mule and get some good free agents.

I had a feeling the Wild would take at least one at home, but such a defeating feeling, the Avs need to get momentum back in their direction for sure.

They should've had it in regulation if Marchand didn't miss two easy open nets. I hate to say it, but that series is over. The Wings need to get Hank back on the bench and rest up that back, then amnesty Mule and get some good free agents.

Agreed... Marchand had a couple of lay-ups that just would find the net. Nice to see Iginla get the OT goal. That 1st period was tough to watch...it's like the B's were skating in quicksand. It's going to be hard to find a barstool within 100 miles of Boston tomorrow afternoon! Next up, Habs!

Let's go Ducks!

McPhee and Oates supposedly being relieved of duties! Huge changes coming in Washington!!!

The Blackhawks have won three straight since I last shaved. Looks like I'm on the Stanley Cup no shave train.

Back