What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pair of M Projects for Love is in the Air.

I picked up a used Leupold GX-2i rangefinder off the bay.

5-pack of lessons. First one this morning.

2 boxes of Bridgestone B330RX balls after my first every ball fitting--which was WILD.

Apex 4-AW with PXi 6.0's. Awe yeah.

Apex 4-AW with PXi 6.0's. Awe yeah.

Dude copy cat! Lol I originally wanted the regular apex irons but couldn't pass up the deal I got on the pros. Excited to try the kbs tour v 110s that are in mine

Dude copy cat! Lol I originally wanted the regular apex irons but couldn't pass up the deal I got on the pros. Excited to try the kbs tour v 110s that are in mine
I didn't even hit the pro's, to be honest. Wanted the forgiveness to be there. Loved the PXi's though. It was between those and C-Tapers for me.

I didn't even hit the pro's, to be honest. Wanted the forgiveness to be there. Loved the PXi's though. It was between those and C-Tapers for me.

Oh definitely. Such an amazing feeling iron for sure.

Oh definitely. Such an amazing feeling iron for sure.
Couldn't believe how smooth they were. I didn't need any length or lie adjustments luckily. I hit the 1UP heads dead center almost identical to the standards haha.

Bought some tm project (a)s. Has anyone played them? How do they compare to bridgestone e5s?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Picked up my M81 that I had a SuperStroke put on. Was supposed to be the 2.0 but they installed the 3.0 instead. All good though, I think that will work better for this putter anyway.

Not sexy but my instructor suggested I buy this putting aid.

ate5eda4.jpg

Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Pol Black G30 Iridium Polarized

Bought a new SeeMore X2 and a dozen SR2 balls

well I caved in and bought a set of apex irons to replace my x hot pros. Bought them used in the marketplace and sent my payment today! Can not wait to get these in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well I caved in and bought a set of apex irons to replace my x hot pros. Bought them used in the marketplace and sent my payment today! Can not wait to get these in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats they are some absolutely amazing irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back