2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

Man, well done guys, this has been a weekend to remember for those of us following. Thanks for all the updates!

Congrats to Team Harry and everyone who was fortunate enough to participate in the first #theking in THP and Callaway history. Truly awesome event to follow along with.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Congrats Team Harry, as for Team Chad you guys did not disappoint. Proud of you all! After it is all over #imstillwithchad

Great job everyone, this has been a blast to follow along with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats team Harry. Nice comeback

War Eagle from my iPad

Congrats team Harry. Nice playing by everyone. This event has to come back next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Seems like everyone had a blast, another great event from THP and Callaway! Congrats Team Harry on the win. Also, congrats to Team Hashtag on playing some great golf. Looking forward to all the recaps.

Congratulations to Callaway and THP for a successful event. I can see why this was planned as a replacement for the Morgan Cup. Very exciting format, and the scoring was phenomenal.

Really, really excellent play all around this weekend. I can tell that everyone was practicing (except for the late edition, who is clearly a sandbagger... :Alien). You guys made for great entertainment all weekend.

Congrats to Team Harry. Never a doubt. I knew that glasses would prevail over hairspray.

Looking forward to playing with a bunch of you in the future and also looking forward to your recaps on this event and the Bertha and Alpha drivers.

Thanks for letting us follow along, guys.

This weekend was a freaking blast.
CaptainCaution and I had a heated match and he played better and got me. I started out of the gate on fire and he wasn't rattled at all, it just motivated him. I learned a lot about my game and about pressure and how the two relate.

I love the Big Bertha. This thing is a sledgehammer for me and lets me do things on the course I haven't done before. I loved my current driver, but it will be collecting dust soon. Plus Shane will drive to Canada and kick my backside if I ever switch it out.

Just caught up. What a day of golf for #THEKING! This event needs to return!

Really, really excellent play all around this weekend. I can tell that everyone was practicing (except for the late edition, who is clearly a sandbagger... :Alien).

As losers in the last two THP/CG events, I say we meet up and have a little match ourselves. I've been wanting to get up there and try out The Frog. You'd be giving up what 8, 9 pops?(Just make sure it's within the next 4 days before my revision hits!)

I had to miss the back 9 to go do my lesson. I saw, via #HastagChad on Twitter, that #TeamHarry had won. Congrats #TeamHarry. What a wonderful event this was to follow. I really enjoyed all the posts and vines over the last few days. Thanks for that guys. Such an amazing experience seemed to be had by all the participants.

As losers in the last two THP/CG events, I say we meet up and have a little match ourselves. I've been wanting to get up there and try out The Frog. You'd be giving up what 8, 9 pops?(Just make sure it's within the next 4 days before my revision hits!)

All for it. We just need to give the Frog a few weeks to fill in (and your handicap time to fully bottom out...).

I learned a lot about my game and about pressure and how the two relate.

This. Every tee shot on the back and every putt had my hands shaking. You could feel the pressure building as the holes passed.

I think you might have to give old man ATL a few strokes, bro.

I just want to say that you guys did a phenomenal job with the updates. We all really felt like we were out there with you. Great job!!

All for it. We just need to give the Frog a few weeks to fill in (and your handicap time to fully bottom out...).

11 trending 2.

The usurper was vanquished and Harry receives his rightful title. Congratulations Team Harry!!

Everyone on both teams did a great job and made it alot of fun to follow along with. Congratulations to both teams for a job well done.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Congratulations to Harry and his team! Everyone won in this including the players, THP and Callaway Golf!

Ray should be in here shortly updating the thread. He just got a new sweet phone!

With the service Teedupthoughts is getting at Radio Shak replacing his phone, it is a wonder that place is still in business.

Ray should be in here shortly updating the thread. He just got a new sweet phone!

That's not fit for the MVP of the wining team!

Only $9.99 plus $99.99/mo for 4 years

Back